4.

You rushed outside to find Joshua leaning against your garage door, crying with his head in his hands.

"Joshua."

He looked up. His eyes were red and his face was tear-stained. "Go have fun with Taehyung."

You were speechless. He was usually nice to you, no matter who you were with, or what you were doing, even if he didn't like it.

"I said go have fun with Taehyung. I know you'd much rather be doing that." He looked away.

"No." You said firmly.

"You don't want to know me when I'm angry, (Y/N). Trust me."

"I've seen you in all your emotions, Joshua. Now you listen to me, and you tell me what's going on in that brain of yours." You were suddenly in charge.

Joshua turned to you and his eyes widened. "Fine."

You waited for him, expecting to hear something like he had to move away from you or something. But he said something completely different.

"I'm jealous of Taehyung being with you. Yeah, cliché, having a crush on your best friend. But you're just so amazing, loving, pretty. Also, your voice... It's amazing too. You mean so much to me. I don't ever want to lose you, (Y/N)."

You were used to this sort of chat, so you just walked up to Joshua and slapped him. "And you didn't want to tell me because...?"

Joshua held the side of his face, and sighed. "I didn't tell you because of Taehyung. I know you like him, and he likes you too."

"Joshua... Please just come back inside and don't worry about it. I'm sure there's a better person out there for you." You leaned down and hugged him, much to his surprise.

"I only want you, (Y/N). I have competition and I don't like it."

"Get over it, Joshua. I don't want to make this sound bad, but I don't like you back... I'm sorry. I only think of you as a best friend."

You stood, hovering there for a moment before going back inside, leaving Joshua alone with his thoughts. You entered your room again, seeing Taehyung falling asleep on your bed. Aw, how cute! You thought. You got out your phone and snapped a picture. You looked at it, decided he was so perfect that it didn't need editing, and then smiled at it.

When you looked up, Taehyung was sitting there with a wide grin on his face. "Any good?"

"What?"

He laughed. "The picture."

"Oh! It's um..."

He got up and walked over, still smiling. He stood next to you, looking at your phone. You had to admit, it was pretty good.

"Wow, you have a skill. Also, I look amazing." He laughed at himself again.

He seemed so carefree, so loose. You wanted to be like him, but you couldn't muster that amount of carelessness. You seemed to be staring at him, which caused him to stop looking at the picture. He looked right into your eyes.

"You're so beautiful." he said. He leaned in, flicking his eyes to your lips and back to your eyes.

You found yourself leaning in as well, and within seconds, your lips were connected with his. The kiss lasted a few seconds before you both pulled away, blushing. Taehyung scratched the back of his head, and you looked down at your shoes.

"I couldn't help it." Taehyung says after a few minutes of silence. "It was so tempting, I just couldn't help-"

You cut him off by kissing him again. "I liked it."

"You did?" He sounded relieved.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" You laughed.

He looked dreamily into your eyes. "You're so beautiful when you laugh and smile."

"Not really," you tried to protest. He put a finger to your lips to shut you up.

"You listen to me now. You're beautiful, you have a very unique singing voice, you're very nice, and you're perfect for me. Weird in a good way." He smiled, hugging you.

He pulled away and looked you in the eyes again. "Ever since I first saw you at the fansigning I wanted to get to know you, (Y/N). I really like you and I just hope that your best friend, whatever his name was, won't be upset if you run away with me. Honestly, I don't want you to be with other guys because you're too good for them. Please be with me, (Y/N)."

It didn't take you long to answer.

"Of course I'll run away with you. Where's the starting line?" You joked.

"Right here," Taehyung said, opening his arms in a hug-like gesture.

You hugged him and he wrapped his strong arms around you. He rested his head on yours, smiling and whispering how much he loved you.

You were having a great time cuddling with him until you heard someone's voice at your door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------