7.

You awoke to someone poking your side lightly and whispering your name in your ear.

"(Y/N)... Wake up... I'll have to wake you myself if you don't wake up..." Taehyung whispered sexily in your ear.

You kept your eyes closed at you listened to his deep, manly voice. He sighed, then whispered, "I didn't want to do this. But I have to."

You felt icy cold water being poured on you. "AGH! TAEHYUNG YOU'RE GONNA DIE FOR THIS!" you yelled as you jumped out of bed, now soaking wet.

Taehyung burst out laughing when he saw you drenched. "Maybe you should change?"

You looked down and saw your white shirt was now see-through. "SHIT!" You yelled again, grabbing new, dry clothes and rushing into the bathroom to change. "This is all your fault, Taehyung!"

He was still laughing. "Ah, if you'd woken up, I wouldn't have poured water on you!"

"I was awake! I just wanted to see if you would try and pry my eyes open or something!"

"Sorry!" he called. "I just didn't want to hurt you!"

You were changed, and you came out to see Taehyung (again) without hit shirt. "You need to put on a shirt."

"You don't like my beautiful abs?" he pouted.

"What abs?" You asked him, giggling. "All I see is flabby bits."

He gasped sarcastically. "I could say the same about you."

"EXCUSE ME. I HAVE ABS THANK YOU VERY MUCH TAEHYUNG!" you said loudly. You were probably annoying your neighbors.

"You wish."

"Ugh, whatever." you said, throwing yourself onto the bed. "You have to go back to the dorms, don't you? Won't the rest of BTS be worried?"

"Nah, they know who I'm with and where I am."

"What? How?"

"Tracking device installed on my phone. Once I went missing at a theme park before our debut and they couldn't find me, so they looked through the whole park before they found me. I was at the dorms because I forgot something so I asked our van driver, Soon-young, to drive me back to the dorm. I texted Namjoon but he didn't get the message, so they were freaking out." He paused to laugh. "Poor Jungkook was worried about me because I'm his hyung, and who doesn't worry about me?"

You found yourself laughing. "Typical Taehyung."

"Sometimes I'm serious." he laughed.

"Sometimes. Now what do you want to do? I can't cook for anything." you said, looking at your 'sexy' sweatpants.

"I'll call Jin," he said, pulling out his lion-cased phone. You pulled out yours too even though you didn't need it. "Ah, we have the same phone case! How cute!~"

You blushed, admiring how cute he was when he laughed. "Yeah, well, we like the same things. Lions, white, black, Japchae, computers, big dolls, clothes, shoes, accessories, and everything unique."

"We do!" he exclaimed, grinning his box-smile. "I really love you, (Y/N)." He got up and ruffled your hair.

"I love you too, Tae." you said, giggling. "I'm pretty lucky you noticed me, to be honest."

"You feel lucky? I'm the lucky one!" he said, flopping onto the bed next to you. He grabbed your hand and you snuggled into his shoulder. Your stomach growled, and you tried to tell it to shut up.

"You're hungry? Oh, I forgot to call Jin. I'll call him now." he said, tapping in Jin's number. It took two rings.

"Ah, Taehyung." you heard Jin's prince-like voice.

"Hyung, can you come to (Y/N)'s house to cook breakfast?" he asked, looking at you with sparkling eyes.

"Who's (Y/N)?"

Taehyung gasped. "You don't know who my girlfriend is?"

"No?"

"Then come meet her." He said, giving Jin your address. "And make us breakfast too." He added.

"Fine, fine. Everyone else will be coming too because we're all in the car." Jin said, sighing. "Hobie shut up, I'm trying to talk to Tae!"

"Sorry!" J-Hope sighed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Be here soon, she's hungry."

"Alright, alright. See you then." Jin said, and he hung up.

Taehyung looked at you. "Looks like the rest of them will be here too."

"It's alright, I like all of you." you said, poking his side. "Now you better put a shirt on and I better clean up this house."

Tae pouted. "A shirt? That's gross."

You slapped him lightly. "Just put one on for me?" you said, doing aegyo.

He gave in to your adorable expression and put his shirt on. "Better?"

"Much. Now help me clean this place!" You said, grabbing your still wet clothes off the floor and running to the laundry to clean them.

"It's fine the way it is. The dorm is much worse. I'm sure Jungkook will mess it up somehow." Tae said, stretching. "Don't worry about it."

"I have to worry! You're idols and I'm just a fan. You're coming to my house, and it's a complete mess." you said, running your hands through your hair.

"(Y/N), calm down. The guys won't notice, apart from Jin, and he won't say a thing. He's too polite." he said, walking to the living room.

"I'll tidy the kitchen and then I'll change." you said, rushing to clean the kitchen. Once that was done, you rushed to your room and changed into a short-sleeved white shirt with black ripped jeans. As you brushed your hair, you decided to put on black combat boots and a black leather jacket.

You didn't notice Taehyung was watching you, so as you turned to head for the living room he caught you by surprise and you fell backwards. "Tae!"

"Why are you so dressed up? And take off your shoes, we're not leaving the house." he said, laughing. "Honestly, sometimes I don't get you."

"I'm nervous about this. What if they think the house is too messy? What if they think I'm ugly? What if-"

"Stop worrying. They saw you yesterday, remember? You met them. They'll love you. Now come with me and stop worrying yourself."

You sighed, took off your boots and walked into the living room to wait with Taehyung. He cracked jokes and told you about all the funny times he'd had while he'd been in the dorms. Like the time when Namjoon was asleep and Jimin had drawn a moustache on him with a Sharpie. In around ten minutes, you heard a car pull into your driveway.

You heard Taehyung laughing quietly as Hoseok got yelled at again from Jin.

"They're here, obviously." Taehyung said, getting up and walking to the door.

You were about to see BTS again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING GUYSSSS! <3 This took so long.

Thanks for the support babes