1.

The strawberry blonde walked in the rain, her black school shoes clicked against the puddles as waters splashed up staining on her white socks. Drops after drops of water landed on her school uniform damping her hair making it into a light shade of brown.

Some people thought rain was the worst, wetting their shirts almost like slime, cold and sticky stuck onto their nice warm skin. but for Rena Yukumaki it was like nothing.

Because quite frankly she didn't care at all, it doesn't matter what weather, what day or what time; it was always the same. She couldn't feel anything.

Oh funny, you thought she was some chick with depression? Ha ha ha...

Nope. And don't worry none of her family members are dead, no one abuses her.

Rena was just born that way, she simply just don't feel anything and she don't bother changing it. She felt fine just the way she is. Emotions are too troublesome, hard to control and to learn. Though her wealthy family has payed therapists hoping to 'cure' what most of them called depression when it wasn't.

Her honey brown eyes looked up at the dim sky with grey clouds. Another day of boring school works, another day of having to be stuck with some high schoolers, some random bunch of kids older then her. Even though Rena doesn't have a high level of emotions she was still able to pull off all the school works without a sweat, so it was only reasonable for her to skip grades.

And

Today seems like the perfect day to skip class too and so off she goes.

She turned around on her heels, throwing her bag against her shoulder, her long braids swayed against her waist and walked off not aware of all the interesting events that were about to happened today.

:::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::

AYEEEE so I've being wanting to write a fanfic for Assasination classroom for a while now AND I FINALLY DID IT IM SO PROUD

PLSSS VOTE N COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

And here a question do any of you like the sound of rain or is it just me????

Anyway
Keep calm n luv pandas

BYEEEE <3