3.

In front of her vision, she watched the two girl get taken away brutally by force by two men. They were screaming and crying out or help and one boy was looking at her in suspect.

How did this happen again?

Hold up, rewind.

--_THIRTY MINS AGO_--

"Thank you for coming!" The shop keeper said, smiling cheerfully and handing over Rena's dear mochi but his smile quickly dropped when the smile wasn't returned but returned with a cold nod.

She walked off ignoring the shopper's strange expression toward her attitude.

Loosen pieces of her braid flew messily wiping across her cheek as she made her way slow and steady on her favourite spot in the Valley: Rooftop.

Placing her bag carelessly next to her, she opened the package of colourful mochi. Letting her body lay down comfortably forgetting all her problems, her parents and the annoying therapists asking her how day was and making jokes that didn't make sense to her.

But soon her little moment of peacefulness was interrupted by a conversation that didn't sound like what a normal conversation would sound like. Something about killing someone, which made her ears perked up in interest for once, quickly backing down hiding herself from whoever was coming through the Valley.

"Wow, Gion is pratically deserted this far inside!" A girl's voice echoed though the Valley in amazement. That was the only reason why Rena would even come here, it was quiet and peaceful just the perfect place where no one would find her.

"Yeah, with all these place that turn away newcomers." Another girl's voice spoke but a bit deeper then the last girl, sound like someone that would be in a very well educated family. "No one much comes here just to wander around and you don't need a nice unobstructed view."

Rena slowly raised up from her hiding spot, below the roof was a group of highschool students around her age. Her eyes scanning across what appears to be two guys and four girls? But she couldn't quiet tell if the person in the front was a female or male due to his or hers hair and skinny figure, but something in its eyes instantly made Rena narrow without knowing.

"....Assasination." One word caught Rena's attention as it came out of the girl with the same girl with black hair.

What? She listened carefully closer but making sure the red head couldn't see her since her was looking around examining the place, her senses already told her he wasn't an easy guy due his amber eyes that were filled with mischief.

"That's our Kanzaki! You've really done your homework!" The cheerful voice came again from a girl with unusual green hair.

Homework? Assasination? Homework?  Assassination?What? And did she just say Kanzaki? The girl that was in one of the top rich family, they came over for dinner once but Rena didn't come down stair but she rememeber meeting that girl's black eyes from distant. What is she doing here?

"'Perfect' is right." That familiar annoying voice boomed through the Valley.
This has just gotten more interesting, for once again Rena's eyes glinted in interest.

::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::

VOTE N COMMENT AYE

Message me what I could improve and yeah!

KEEP CALM N LUV PANDAS

BYE