9.

Why are they looking at me like that?

Did I do something wrong?

She couldn't help but to notice the cold harsh feeling that was caught up in her chest. The way it was cold made her instantly took a dislike towards it though still uncertain why it kind of hurt at the same time.

Her eyes flickered at the stranger who were just begging for her help before, but now possibly accusing her of participating in Rick's dirty deeds because he is not in danger. Her breathe was fastened in the tiniest as the cold feeling grew at the thought but she tried best to ignore it.

Small actions like that did not escape under Koro sense's eyes, he had never seen anything like this before, the lack of response from a human surprised him but somewhat kind of worried.

"She didn't participate in this event, don't worry my student!"he suddenly spoke up, not missing the girl's breathe slowing down calmly at his statement.

A mental illness perhaps? The lack of emotion response and unable to respond to event? He thought to himself.

Out of nowhere, a loud sound of destruction was heard. A crack from the ceiling above them showed, slowly growing into a bigger one without hesitation then exploded into pieces. Leaving a huge hole as sunlight was finally seen through it, the light glowed onto what everyone thought was: the 'mysterious' girl with strawberry blonde hair.

The girl looked up calmly, her eyes meeting five other ones wearing dark glasses and in black suits. The five members seem to be surprised at the presence of Koro sensei but quickly masked it as two jumped down and took Rena with them and jumped back up in inhuman strength...Like assassins...

Rena did not struggle at all but stared at the yellow octopus wondering why it bothered standing up and explain for her. As she finally stopped she looked up at the five.

"You know I can manage on my own." she spoke in a way that was not cold, nor friendly, no emotions were laced among each words.

"Sorry, Rena- sama. But it is our duty to make sure you are not in danger." The guys in the middle spoke out "Especially when that 'thing' is here." his eyes diverted at Koro sensei cautiously.

She didn't respond but turned her heels around and left, today was too much for her. Too many questions, too many people, especially the red hair and blue hair boy whom both just stood next to each other and observed her like she did to them and those things that were behind their eyes, what were they?

Every student stood their confused while Koro sensei still had that knowing smile on his face. However, little did she know, the red head was still looking at the place she stood seconds ago, starring into the floor deep in thought.

_________________________________________________

he...he...he.

oops?

I kind of didn't update this book for a few month...

LOL YOLO

i mainly felt like i should, since i've being getting soon much support in the last chapter.

BTW THANKS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS ILY SOOOO MUCH.

p.s is anyone into kpop groups? like BTS? plz tell me, I need more people to bond over my new obsession with thanks ;)))
check out my BTS FANFICS :))) give them some love they r lacking lots of it :((

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO DONT FORGET TO HAVE A GOOD DAY

keep calm n luv pandas

byeeeeee