10.

The sky is resembled a painting, almost just the one in Mother's lounge room, laced with gold frame. A few dashes of white fairy floss floating here and there. Birds were chirping or perhaps they were communicating or gossiping about the birds on the next branch. The world seemed to continued ruthlessly despite the amount of people who were probably in pain in that moment.

'Would this be count as cruel?' Rena thought to herself 

"Hey Red Eye." The strawberry blonde broke the silence for the first. Her eyes looked straight ahead at the steady fast moving train on the Hozu River Bridge across the river.

"Yeah?" The sniper answered back half-hearted as he held the medal piece in his hands tightly, not once looking up from the aiming sight of his trusty polished gun. He was one of those people  who addressed Rena carelessly just like the way he live and dressed, despite the fact right now he is in front of the possible future successor of his boss. But that was just the way he lived and Rena appreciated that.

Therefore, no complex emotions and carefully panned conversations exchanged between both person.

"What emotion would you call it when you feel like you are pulled towards a thing or per...."

Unfortunately her incoming question was interrupted by the sudden gunshot fired by her directed answerer. He lazily grabbed onto the slid, changing into the next bullet.

Now that she thinks about it, today has being a little unusually as she would identify it. She skipped school again, not that that was anything new for her. But it was the fact she was told to stay in sight with one of her good ol' bodyguard and that's not the most interesting thing. It is the fact that they are hiding in dark, in a bush; well mostly Red Eye while Rena just laid down onto the soft but untamed grass staring into the sky. Although it was not up the Rena to question what they were doing, not that she cared or cared about anything.

Except one, or more precise: two person

The red hair with snake like eyes that gleamed in the dark and the blunette who had a certain feel underneath those mysterious iris. 

That feel made her excited, it was pulling like as if she was gravitating towards it and she wanted more of it or more exact, to feel what it is like to have it pumping wildly through her veins. Where are they now? She desperately needs to see them again somehow.

She closed her eyes and attempted to steady her breathing as it grew impatient of when her body could detect the same emotion? Was it under the category of emotions? She wasn't sure, not that it mattered anyway.

While all those thoughts ran through Rena's head, she fail to notice Red Eye's body stiffed in shock. But soon interrupted again and this time by an unbelievable exclaim.

"HE STOPPED IT WITH A YASTUHASHI?!" His mouth wide open showing off his shark like teeth. Even his wine colour tinted glasses couldn't even hide his eyes widening in shock

Rena sat up crossed legs calmly and looked at  the sudden shriek coming from the beggar looking man next to her. No offence but he does look like one.

"Inconceivable..." Red Eye muttered under his breathe, his gritted his teeth creating an unpleasant sound.

Her eyes scanned across his body language and expression. Just by the expression on his face, Rena could tell he was having trains of thoughts running through his head at the speed March 20. Then, her eyes traced back at where Red eye was staring intensely at. The train... With a huge yellow octopus  that could not be ignored no matter what.

The corner of her lips lifted unconsciously without a thought. She didn't need any time to think and solve, the dots were connected clearly. 

If the yellow octopus were there that meant her targets were there too. The dangerous red head and mysterious blunette.

She stood up followed by the assassin or in this case both assassin and body guard next to her. Both person smirked as the train left after a heated session of planning.

"This is going to be fun." Red Eye said to no one specific however the strawberry blonde couldn't help but agree at the slight growing sensation running inside her veins again.

__________________________________________________________

YO YO YO

SUP IM BACK AND BETTER...????

I THINK

BUT THAT DUN MATTER COZ IM WRITING FOR YA'LL

THANK YOU SO BEING SO SUPPORTIVE I READ ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS! ALL OF IT!! 

AND THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY : <3333333333333333333333333 <33333333333333333

i tried to make this a bit longer, hope you enjoyed because you deserve it. Thank you for your patience!

KEEP CALM N LUV PANDAS 

BYE <33333333333333333

ps my cat just jumped on the bed and scared me and she smell like she just went to the toilet okay sorry bye