2.

"So ya skip'in today huh? " An annoying voice full of egos spoke.

Rena turned around looking at the voice's owner's eyes straight in the eyes. The dude wearing a thin layer of white shirt with a v shaped tight black school top and a gold neckless across his neck. His oily black hair was combed back showing his ugly careless expression. Rena couldn't quiet remember his name since it didn't really matter, it was something like Rick.

Careless, that was probably the only reason Rena hung out with him and his gangs of good for nothing and those people even let Rena hang out with them is because she's rich and she was able to get them out of trouble by her wealth.
She was emotionless but that doesn't mean she doesn't have an opinion. She preferred careless people, they don't get noisy over her small amount of conversation and expressions.

She nodded not bothering speaking. This was not the first time she skipped class. Usually on these days she just hang out with his gangs and watch them do whatever they do, graffitiing, creating scenes and even yelling at kids younger then them, Rena could really comprehend why those kids were so afraid but she didn't care. Sometimes she would just wonder around the city by herself and that was exactly what she felt like doing today.

Her parents didn't really mind since they were the only people who they thought , Rena would socialise with and might help her with her problem.

---------------------a wonderful cut line to skip some time-----------------

Walking around the city aimlessly for a while has cause Rena's feet very sore so she decided that going to the Valley was a good way to spend the rest of the day, maybe read some books or just lay down on the roof top enjoy the damp weather np but not  before grabbing a box of Mochi.

On the way to the shops the strawberry blonde passed Rick and his group of posses discussing something obviously isn't what most human call pleasant. They were circling around a book of what seem like a trip guide but she left them to be and went to buy her Mochi.

::::::::::;::::::::::

IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT PART :))))

This is the episode where Class E went onto a class trip and the girls get kidnapped if you didn't know.
VOTE N COMMENT SO I COULD IMPROVE
ANYWAY
Have a good day

KEEP CALM N LUV PANDASSS

YASSSS
N
BYE :)))))