6.

She remember how teachers at primary school would come up to her in primary school it was confusing at first, but then it all added up. It all starts with asking her questions like what is her name, age, favourite colour and how's school. They smile and made jokes that, she guessed, was supposedly to make her laugh and relax. But when they realised she didn't follow where they were getting at, they continue clinging onto her and all these she knew why. It was all about her family, their wealth and reputation attracts people like flowers to bees. Even now, it was still the same.

Rena's eyes followed back to the guys taunting the girls. Rick uses her to get out of trouble, Rena is not that naive to not notice it. So she makes the best out of it, she uses his like a detector for that spark she seeks. Even if he do decided to turn against her, she didn't have to worry, her body guard follows her everywhere she goes. Her mum has taught her something about them being assassins and is very skilled, so she didn't have to worry, something along the lines of that;it don't matter to her in any way, all she know is that they are somewhere with her right now along the shadows.

She looked up at the girls faces, it was recognised as negative emotions. Rena wondered what it felt like to have negative emotions. Her therapist old her something about it is not a good emotion to have, as in it will overwhelm you.

The door in the dark creaked open eerily, casting a shadow over the floor.

"Oh, that's them. Our photographer has arr-" Rick stopped mid sentence and looked at the the figure in the shadow in confusion when out of nowhere, a face of a vey beaten up guy popped out.

The beaten up guy's body was tossed roughly to the ground as a strained sound came out of his mouth, Rena could feel it coming in waves, that spark, stronger each time as she backed further away into the corner to hide herself from the unknown.

"School Trip Guidebook:page 1243." A boy's voice came from one of the dark figure in the shadow"What to do when A Group Member has being Abducted. If you hav....''

The strawberry blonde hiding in the corner couldn't hear another word that came from the boy's mouth, she was too overwhelm by that adrenaline pumping through her vein. They are here, as expected. The dark figured walked forward until they were direct eye contact with the gang. Red hair looked at them with boredom but looks like were ready to beaten some ass, as the dark skin coloured blue hair dude cracked his wrist angrily. While the light hair guy read out the book as if it was a normal thing to do.

"You're here!" Emerald hair girl leaped in happiness while the other were sinking in the fact they were here.

However, no one seemed to notice that strawberry blonde in the corner as she watched them with an unnoticed smile on her face.

Rick jumped back behind his gang as light blue hair guy kept reading out from his huge book. However his gang stood there like an idiot would do and stared at the group as if they grew a second head and yelled in unison about something.

"So, whats it gonna be fellows?" Another voice full of mischief said teasingly. "You've already done so much...You'll be spending he rest of your holiday in...''

"Hospital." The word rolled off the redhead like a sharpened blade making all the gang unconsciously back away a step as a dangerous aura floated off him.

Rena examined the guy carefully, he worn a white shirt just like the rest of the boys but with the top buttons undone. His amber eyes glowed in the dark under the shadow from his bangs, an emotion was displayed in his eyesore couldn't define but it only added more of that addictive feeling.

Rick is not going to back down that easily, Rena thought, obviously he is going to have backup as steps of were heard behind them. Well,  there goes her fun.

"Those would be the buddies I called." Rick continued. "They are the worst badasses you goody two-shoe had-" he stopped as his eyes widened

The steps became heavier as it came closer but coming toward them could be heard only as one person.

Then all she saw was tenticles wrapped around a few heads.

"No badasses here. I took care of them." a booming voice came out from a giant yellow creature

---------------------------
OH MY GOD :)

All ur comment makes me so happy :)))))))

@chillgirl304  thank u for ur lovely comment, it made me so excited to write this chapter and develop my character more and more :) so thank u again <3

@kistunez
Where do I begin? U pretty much supported me since the beginning. You've voted for every chapter I wrote. I'm so glad someone like u reads me story. It motivates me so much <3

Have a good day :)

Keep calm n LUV pandas
Byeeeee