11.

A special event has taken place today. Rena would have thought of it as boring as per usual...

Or at least would of if she was still here 

alive  

and 

breathing

it came so sudden, almost too sudden for anyone to notice. Not even Red eye, her body guard. Although when he found out about the news, it was already a week later of this strange girl's death.

It was a shock for her parents too, they thought her 'depression' was gradually getting better. But when they saw her body in the porcelain white tub, they knew her suicide was a way to bid goodbye.

"Rena darling this joke i-is not f-funny..." Mother stumbled upon her words shakily, eyes couldn't decide where to not look. Her hands pulled at the luxurious fabric of her dress.

The young mother's statement was greeted by nothing but the sound of water rushing out the tap, dripping on to the shiny marble floor creating a reflection of a traumatised woman. 

"Mo-mother..." A girl with similar features as the traumatised woman bursted into the bathroom but was rather shocked when her eyes laid to the scene "Holy fuck..."

"T-Tori, y-your siste-" 

"Don't move mum, I'll get the ambulance."

---

"I'm sorry madam."

"What do you mean 'I'm sorry'. She has to be alive!" *screeching

"I'm sorry madam, it was too late."

"SHUT UP!"

"Mom it's okay."

"AHH! THIS CANT BE REAL! YO-YOU SAW IT WE ALL SAW IT RENA WA-WAS GETTING BETTER!" *bursts into tears

"Mom it's o-"

*sound of slap echoing through the hall way

"GO AWAY!"

"M-mo-mom...Y-Yo..."

"I'm calling dad."

---