4.

Oh yeah, that was what happened.

'Obviously they were going to lose to a group of guys who were probably twice their size and twice their strength.' Rena thought.

She could feel small spark running through her veins, something causing her heart to jump slightly faster then it should and it felt good. A small unnoticed smirk danced on the corner of her cheek. That feeling felt rare, exciting and addicting. She wanted more of it whatever it is.

"Mind if I join you guys?" An voice echoed through the Valley topping over all the screaming and yelling for help coming from the two girls causing everyone to go silence. Her voice was melodious even close to enchanting but at the same time empty almost like an old music box hiding behind all the shelves waiting to be find and fixed.

"Huh?" Rick looked up to see a skinny figure wearing their school uniform with a strange aura he couldn't dectect what it was and he wasn't the only one. "Oh, its you Mute girl of course as long as you remember our deal. " He said the last part in a confident voice.

She nodded, the deal was to keep the police out of this no matter what they do even if it was mudering. She realised it a long time ago, she was only seeking for that spark in her vein, not minding the worst possible consequences of this, not that it will ever matter.

The last only guy who remained conscious looked at her in curiosity and a slight glint of hope, most likely hoping for her to save them. Too bad she is not the batman to their city or group of friends, she didn't care if their were two guys who were unconscious and were lying on the cold hard ground; dead or not. She knew someone will come look for the two girls and she knew there will be the same spark that was inside her veins not long ago.

Giving the last guy a last glance she left with Rick's guy in their dark van and unfortunately sat next to their two victims, looking at her giving the same look that the guys with dark blue hair did.

Hope.

The look her parents looked at her every single time she finished another session of brainwashing therapy.

"Stop looked at her as if that Mute girl is going to give you wings to fly away. She's too...weir..." Rick said but stopped decide it wasn't the best idea to mock their only saver who cold get them out of trouble. "G..Good, yeah Hm!"

:::::;;;:::;;::;:;;:

OMG Y'ALL ARE SO SWEET

THOSE COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE SO MUCH :))))

So I decided to post another chapter for this week because I feel you guys deserve it so much and it would be very lame of me if I don't so.....HERE IT ISSSSSSSS!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE N COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

Ohhhh! I have a question, if I want you guys to create a character in this story, would you guys be interested in doing it? Just curious :)

Keep Calm N Luv Pandasss

BYE