8.

"To understand that emotional numbness, it helps to imagine emotions as a kind of Russian doll, formed of different shells, each one becoming more intricate. At the heart is a bodily sensation" my eyes scanned over the almost dim yellow page as i mumbled out the words out "the skip in your heart when you see the person you love, or the churning stomach th-"

"Rena-Same it's time for dinner." another voice called out after a few knocks on the door.

"Coming." The so called girl, Rena stood up from her flowery designed chair smoothed down her skirt and headed downstairs to the dining room.

It was another day in the household, mother and father were back home, surprisingly. Though it didn't really make a difference Rena, it did for her younger sister Tori. Tori was not like Rena, they were really different.

Tori has emotions, she know how to react, how to laugh, how to cry, how to feel. She had lots of friends and often brought them home, when she do, Rena always hid in her room to avoid any unnecessary confusions. Sometimes she wondered if she had emotions would she be like Tori too? To be able to have lots of people by her side, to not have to go through the trouble of hurting her head trying to identify and read people.

The pale girl walked down the marbled stairs letting the dark polished bar handle guide her, her face was expressionless and toneless. The only sound that was heard was her heels clicking against the stairs.

"Hey Rena!" a cheerful voice came next to her as she arrived at the bottom.

Rena blinked a few times to see her sister smiling brightly at her "Hey Tori." she replied

"Mum and dad are home today!" Tori said excitedly as they both start making their way through the hall way to the dining room.

"Yeah."

Then it was silence, Rena swear she felt some negative emotion radiating off her younger sister at her reply. She looked up but Tori was still grinning, it must have be an illusion.

----------------------------------------------

Everyone sat down at the long table after they hugged each other, Rena greeted her parents from the script that her therapist told her to memorise and say when she socialise people. It wasn't hard to remember but it wasn't really something Rena use often since she never really talked much.

But when she does, it was to her Mother and Father. They always seem to have a positive emotion when she does.... Happiness and surprised is what the strawberry blonde assumed. Perhaps because they thought she improved and was another step closer to being perfect?

Everyone was chatting to each other, mostly Tori exclaiming excitedly telling Mother and Father about her day and achievements while the other sister sat in silence chewing her food slowly. Occasionally Rena always caught Mother and Father looking at her with a smile and tried to make conversations with her, but it always ended with a short 'yes' or 'no' answer. Overtime when it happens, she felt negative emotions radiating off somewhere from someone.

====================================================

Rena stood up from behind the box she hid all this time and made her way to the entrance.

the show was over, right? She has the right to leave.

Her shoes clicked against the dusty floor bringing it up. Not only the dust but also the attention of all the other people in the dim lighted room.

"Nuf?" the yellow creature looked to the left expecting some kind of surprise attack but only to see a strawberry blonde haired girl wearing a school uniform heading for the exit?

"Stop in your track young lady." his voice boomed through the room echoes bounced off walls. Every students's eyes were on her wall figure trying to figure out why.

Rena continued walking ignoring him, either lost in her thoughts or just couldn't found the point to do that.

In the light of lightening the yellow creature was in front of her. Rena still looked down at the floor, her fringe hiding her vibrant coloured eyes but yet empty and hollow.

"Where do you think you are going after contribute to this chaos? Young lady?" That yellow coloured so called teacher placed his hand? Onto her shoulder. Was he scared that the fact she found out about him? No, he mistakes her as one of the members in the gang.

"Hey! you were the girl I saw with Rick!" the baseball player called out suddenly, pointing at her

"Yeah! It was her!" a green haired girl exclaimed, she was the girl that was kidnapped. Hiding behind the other girl who was kidnapped into this chaos. The black haired girl looked at her in confusion.

Rena blinked, still was drowned in that exciting feeling. Her eyes roamed around the room landing onto two people starring into the redhead with amber eyes and the shorty with blue hair into his blue eyes. She saw something behind those eyes, they held something similar but it was such an unfamiliar term, she couldn't identify. They stared back her, blue hair was confused just like the other,he looked determined while red head had a plain expression with his hand tuck in his blazer's pocket.Which hid away his emotions.

"Hey are you listening?" a pair of rough hands waved before her eyes caught her attention, her eyes trailed back up to the baseball guy and looked at him in the eyes.

he flinched. No, he wasn't scared.

It was the fact it was so hollow

Her eyes were a very pretty eye colour of bright emerald green but held no life. With his gaping, empty eye-holes, you'll notice a seemingly endless tunnel, reflecting neither light nor emotion. And yet, when you look straight into her eyes, you'll feel somehow pulled by an unknown force.

And he seemed to be not the only one who notices it, Koro-sensie did too.

=============================================

🤑🤑🤑🤑OMG AN UPDATE I tried to make this longer then other chapter.
DO U GUYS PREFER LONGER CHAPTER?🤑🤑🤑🤑

Also to make up the fact I haven't updated in ages :)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF U WANT MORE AND LET THE COMMENTSSSSSS ROLL IN LIKE MONEYYYY

but yeah, other then that. 1 BLOODY THOUSAND VIEWSSS THANK U SOOO MUCH I really hope u enjoyed, I know not many people usually read this but I hope u have a good day :)))))

🐼🐼KEEP CALM N LUV PANDAS🐼🐼

bye