1

Levi's POV

All in my life, I had never fall in love before until that day. That day was the day when I discovered who my crush was. It was a young junior boy that had a perfectly messy hair and the most highlighted of his features was his eyes.

Those beautiful ocean blue orbs that had speck of honey yellow in them. I don't know how to even describe his eyes but they do look precious to me in every way.

I was walking down the staircase to the science lab when someone carelessly bumped into me and made me tripped. I didn't see who knocked me but all I felt was two soft hands wrapping around my waist. It was comforting.

I was mad at first but when I looked up to see who was that, my silver eyes met his. He had a pinch of fear and concern in them.

"Oi, brat! Look before knocking innocent people down." I hissed but mostly in a soft tone.

"I'm sorry! I am new here so I was too busy looking for my new class and didn't notice you!" He said while standing up and bowing at me.

"It's okay, brat."

"No, it's not okay! Here's my number and let me know what you want as a sorry gift!" He said while putting his hands into his back pocket and taking out a small piece of paper. He put it in my pocket.

Before I could protest, a voice from behind him interrupted me.

"Ah! There you are, Eren. I was looking everywhere for you!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Walters. I got lost and ended up here."

"No problem. Let me take you to your class." She said while gesturing for me to go back to mine. I ignored her and stood there until both of them were gone.

I took out the paper and stared at it for a while.

Eren Jaegar - XXX XXX 1234

I put the paper back in my pocket and continue to head to the lab. Hope the teacher won't suspect a thing.

-Time skip to lunch-

I made my way to the cafeteria when I heard loud screaming from the hallway. My eyes adjusted at the so familiar mop of hair and smile. He was surrounded by girls and even boys.

"Eren! Notice me!"

"I love you, Eren!"

"Please go out with me!"

Tch. No, he won't notice, love or go out with you bunch of idiots.

"Um.. people, please calm down and leave me alone?" The crowd ignored him and continued to lure around him like flies.

"Oi! You all disgusting pigs. Did you or did you not understand that he just said to leave him alone?"

The crowd silent when the noticed my presence. I was known as the most terrifying student in the school and no one dared to pick a fight with me. The crowd obeyed my orders before things get ugly and left the two of us alone.