8

Eren's POV

It was almost 1 pm. Why wasn't he showing up and he was about an hour late than we agreed on.

Eren: Where are you? I've been waiting here for the past hour.

Levi: I've got something urgent to take care of. I'm sorry for this.

Eren: No. It's okay, Levi. I totally understand that. Take care.

Levi's POV

I had been crying my heart out for the past few hours after both of us last texted. I had never felt like this before as this was so new to me. I couldn't eat or sleep to this shitty heartbroken shit.

-Time skip to three days later-

I didn't go to school or even bother about my grades. My appetite decreased and if I tried to eat, I will buff them out. My insomniac starting to increase rapidly.

I looked myself at the mirror. I seemed so dead. My skin was so pale and my eyes had dark visible bags under them. I was so skinny that you could even see my ribs and other bones clearly.

I searched through my closet and found something interesting. Out of nowhere, a brilliant plan popped up in my brain which had a big possibility to make him fall in love with me.

Eren's POV

It had been three days since I had last saw or talked to Levi. He didn't even come to school since then and was missing lots of lessons.

Today was a Tuesday. The class was about to start and noticed the empty seat that Levi used to sit. He didn't come again. I was quite worried about him for his absence.

The door opened and the teacher walked in with someone behind him. He placed his stuff on the table and motioned for the student to come in. I caught a glimpse of a girl walking in that looked so familiar to Levi's features except she was having a longer hair and wearing a skirt.

"Class, this is Levilina. She is new around here and I expect you to take a good care of her." Mr Green said in a polite tone and continued to talk.

"Levilina, you can sit next to Eren and ask him for any help." He said while pointing at my table.

She just nodded and made her way to my table. She sat next to me and had the bored expression on her face. I just smiled at her and offered a hand shake with her.

"Hi there. I am Eren." I said, trying my best to be good friends with her.

"Hey. My name is Levilina." She said as she accepted my hand and shook them.

After pulling away my hand, I felt a twisted feeling in my stomach and something was familiar but couldn't put my finger on it. I just brushed off and continued to listen to the teacher bubbling.