9

Levilina(?)'s POV

He didn't notice it was me which was relieving to me. I didn't wanted anyone to recognize me so I had a thick make up on and dressed equally like a girl. I even wore a long fake wig.

I caught most of the students' attention but not his. YET. My plan was to attract him to fall in love with me and my mission will become a success.

The bell rang, snapping me vigorously out of my thoughts. It was lunch again so I will tried my flirtatious trick to capture his heart for me.

"Hey, Levilina! You want to eat lunch with me?" He asked with a huge idiotic smile on his face that made my heart raced.

I nodded and blushed. I looked away to avoid any suspicious or awkward contact with him. He put his hand on my shoulders and motioned us to go.

His popularity still remained the same when I first met him. They shouted nonsenses at him and glared at me.

Pfft.. What a bunch of poor jealous bitches.

"Sorry, ladies. I have a date with this one so my relationship status is considered occupied." He said and the crowd died out of his words.

I blushed immediately but didn't say anything. The idiots started to run away and obviously crying away. I chuckled at the reactions.

When both of us reached the cafeteria, we sat together with his group of bratty friends. I don't mind as long as he was there with me.

"Guys, this is Levilina. She's new here so I will hang out with her most of the time on these few days. Levilina, this blonde right there is Armin-" He said while pointing at the coconut and he just smiled at me.

"-and this is Mikasa." He pointed at the female ravenette and she just stared at me with a jealous glare.

I nodded as a response. He took out his lunchbox and ate his bento. He raised an eyebrow at me not eating at all.

"Levilina, why aren't you eating?" Eren asked in a concern tone.

"I was afraid that I would get fat if I eat." With that said, the other ravenette just laughed at me but the blonde tried to shut her mouth with his hand.

"No, you should eat. How about you share the bento with me?" He suggested and I nodded way too quick but he brushed it off.

He used his chopsticks to grab an egg roll and motioned me to open my mouth. I did and he gently placed it in. I blushed way too much and chewed the egg slowly.

He then grabbed another one and shoved it inside his mouth.

Indirect kiss.

This is so gonna be a long and fun lunch time ever.