16

Eren's POV

"Eren! There you are! I was so worried that you weren't coming home at all." She said, smiling and relieved at the same time.

"Sorry, mom. It won't happen again next time." I said in a hopeful tone that she would drop the topic but she didn't.

"Wait, who's that?" She asked pointing at the cute angel in my arms.

"Mom. This is Levi. But he tired himself too hard and fell asleep."

"Oh! It's that Levi that you always talk so much about."

"Yeah yeah." I just rolled my eyes at her and continued to talk to her. "Can he stay here for the night? I doubt he is going to be awake anytime soon." I thought she was going to say no but I was dead wrong.

"Sure! Don't just stand there and bring him inside before the weather gets too cold." She said, backing away from the door to let me in.

I walked in and noticed that Mikasa was in the living room, watching her favorite action series. She looked at me and when she turned her head to look at what I was holding, I knew it wasn't going too good.

"Eren! Are you ok? Where were you? Who is that? Is he one of your friend? Why didn't you call me? Is he the reason why you didn't call-" Yup, I knew it.

Before she could continue to bomb my head with her dumb questions and I was about to shut her up, mom beat us to that. That was one of the reason why I loved her so much.

"Mika, could you please stop yelling at him? You might wake his boyfriend up and that would be rude." She scolded Mikasa.

Mom gave me a thumbs up and a wink that probably said 'go and have fun with him'.

When I was about to protest that we weren't going that far, she handed me a small bag of something and motioned me to go up to let Levi to sleep more comfortably.

"Dinner would be ready soon but you can come down anytime you like~" She said, giggling.

I raised a brow at her sudden suspicious behavior but didn't questioned her. I walked upstairs slowly as I don't want to wake him up and into my room.

I gently put him onto my bed and pushed away all strings of hair from his beautiful face. I stroked his cheeks and kissed them passionately.

The bag that mom gave me was still in my hand. With my curious feeling on, I zipped it open and widened at what was in it.