14

3rd person's POV

Levilina pulled him closer and both of their lips were crashed into a simple rhythm. Eren was shocked by her sudden kiss but didn't kissed back because his love wasn't for her. He pulled away and almost wanted to slap her. But for some reasons, he couldn't do it.

"Why did you kiss me?" He hissed in an angry voice but didn't meant to be so rude.

"Because I love you too." She said and just stared at him too deeply and lovingly.

"I meant that was for Levi not Levilina." He said, offended that she had mistaken herself for his real love.

"You don't get it, do you? I am Levi." She said.

"I don't believe you. And Levi is obviously a guy."

She took a deep breath before taking her wig off and stripped down naked to prove to him that she was a guy. She used her torn shirt to wipe off the makeup and readjusted her voice again to the real deep voice.

"Is there anything else to prove to you?" He said emotionless but succeeded for holding back his embarassment.

"Levi?" He said, shocked. There were lots of confusion on his but mostly happiness.

"Yes. That's me. You can slap me if you want for disappearing without telling you."

He closed his eyes and being ready for the slap to come but what he got wasn't that painful or disappointing at all. Eren gave him a rough kiss on the lips but pulled away fast enough to gain air.

"Why, Levi? Why did you just disappear like that?" He asked in an almost crying manner as being too happy to see him again.

"On the first day of our first hang out, I did showed up but can't help to overheard your conversation with a stranger, saying that you are straight and not in interested for love... so I dressed up as a girl for you to make you fall in love... with me but you love my real identity and that made my heart raced fast... for you because... I love.. you." Levi said, almost let out a tear but man up to hide it.

"Oh, Levi. I miss you so much and also love you too." Eren said with a tear running down his cute cheek.

That emotion on him made Levi softened and finally in forever, he let out a tear.

One tear came out.

Then, two.

Then three.

Then a mini waterfall.

Both of them were a sobbing mess but with a happy and good reason. They hugged each other for the reunion but mostly for love and affections.