Chapter Seven; Number three

Chapter Seven

"Kashiya-saaaaaaaaaan!" Someone yelled and Kashiya seemingly winced, her friends pausing and turning toward the voice who had called her. The one who had called her was no other than Hinata.

"Kashiya-san, can you help us?" The ray of Sunshine was dragging Kageyama along with him, their English notebooks in their hands. Nervously Kashiya scratched the back of her neck. "Uh...why don't you ask Tsukishima or Hitoka-chan?" She mumbled.

"Tsukishima-kun doesn't want to teach us and we can't find Yachi-san anywhere." Hinata said and looked at her with hope in his eyes. She got a bit more insecure and then just brought out this "U-Uh..."

"Kashiya-chan." A voice called and turning towards it, Kashiya came to face the beautiful dark haired third-year manager. With a bow toward Hinata and Kageyama, she said "I'm sorry." Then she went over to Kiyoko and asked "What can I do?"

Next to her already stood Hitoka. "I thought that we should go and gather information on the teams we might face in the spring tournament." Kiyoko said with a soft smile. "So you mean that the three of us should go out and gather information about all of those big schools which we could go against?" Hitoka questioned the third-year, who nodded in response.

Kashiya's eyes widened "D-Does that also mean schools like Shiratorizawa Academy?" Again Kiyoko nodded, making the two first years go pale. So many tall and strong players. Hopefully neither of them had to go observe Shiratorizawa.

"I thought that maybe you could go to Shiratorizawa, Kashiya-chan." "E-EEHHH?" The first-year screeched, shocked, even paler than before. Hitoka also seemed like she was about to faint, though it wasn't her who assumingly had to go to Shiratorizawa.

"Kashiya-chan, Asahi told be that you enrolled for Shiratorizawa." Kiyoko then gently said. Slowly a depressed aura surrounded Kashiya. Indeed, she had enrolled for Shiratorizawa but because of one failing grade she didnt make it, which kind of pissed her off or rather depressed her.

"One failing grade..." Kashiya mumbled and sighed. "Well, they would've accepted me under a few conditions, but by then I already got accepted to Karasuno. Mostly for the sake of my brother I then declined their offer..." "But that's still amazing!" Hitoka said in awe, making the other first-year blush slightly in embarrassment "O-Oh, it's nothing."

Kiyoko then said "We could ask them if it were alright for you to join them on a practice match, to watch them." "They do practice matches with college schools a lot, don't they?" Kashiya cautiously asked. Kiyoko nodded and again the younger Azumane looked like she was about to faint. So many tall people!

After a lot of thinking and reconsidering, she then nodded, sighing lowly. "A-alright. I think we should go ask Takeda-sensei if he could arrange it." Kiyoko then started to smile and took Kashiya's hands in hers "Thank you, Kashiya-chan!" Kashiya started to blush a dark red and began to stutter "I-I-It's n-no problem, K-Kiyoko-senpai!" "Lets go then!" Kiyoko said with a smile and then went off, the first-years following the black haired beauty.

-

"Oya, oya, look who decided to call."

Kashiya sighed, a small blush spreading on her cheeks, as she dug her free hand deeper into the pocket of her jacket. "Hello to you too, Kuroo." "I told you to call me Tetsurō." The bedheaded captain of Nekoma replied and even through the phone she could hear his smirk.

"Anyways, Kitten, what does me the honor of you calling me?" "Well, on one hand I beg you to not get on my nerves for the next few hours, because I'm going to be around a lot of lamp poles. Nearly two weeks ago our faculty advisor managed to get me to join a practice match at Shiratorizawa." Total silence from the other end of the line.