Extra; Hi. I'm the normal guy.

Extra

"Hey, it's the normal guy." Tendou teased and pointed at Tsukishima as he came onto the court. Of course, that got to him, which Daichi noticed and said "All right, don't let him get to you."

In respond, Tsukishima just sighed and got into position. Tawanishi served and Nishinoya managed to receive, although he sent the ball back to the other side, where Tawanishi then received the ball and called "Chance ball!"

"Damn it, I'm sorry!" Nishinoya called, quickly glancing to the side to check if Kashiya was mad at him, only to find her staring at the red headed middle blocker, as if she knew that he had something planned. Shirabu set the ball and only after that, Tendou jumped to spike it. A time lag attack.

But Tsukishima was there and he blocked Tendou's ball onto Shiratorizawa's court, scoring a point for the crows. The crowd and the boys themselves cheered, one calling "Tsukki!" Ukai and Takeda were yelling in excitement. Kashiya just sat there and smiled.

"Hi. I'm the normal guy." Tsukishima then said to Tendou, expressionless. "The time lag attack may have fooled our wild beast over there, but it doesn't work on me. Pleasure to meet you."

Tendou then glared at Tsukishima and replied "I knew that all the first-years at Karasuno piss me off, but you really take the cake!" He assumingly tried his best to not yell at him. "Thank you." Tsukishima said and smiled, his hand at the back of his head.

Whelp, that's it. "YOU PISS ME OFF!!!" Tendou then yelled, only to hear a laugh coming from the benches of Karasunos side. He turned to see Kashiya laughing at him.

"Yup, all of you first years piss me off." He then said and sighed. "Oi, watch out what you're saying." Tsukishima suddenly shot at him, glaring at the red headed middle blocker on the other side of the court.

"Eh?" Tendou tilted his head slightly, until realization seemed to hit him and he smirked "Are you her boyfriend?" "Yes, and I'd like you to watch what you're saying about her." Tsukishima snarled, leaving a smirking Tendou behind as he went to his next position.

[ Hello there everyone!

Since I somehow lack inspiration to continue writing and I also just had to write something to this scene, I thought I'd share this little thing with you. I'll try to find my muse for this story back as soon as possible.

My problem is that I have a lot of muse for what happens after this match and somehow not for the match itself and I don't want to completely go past it, so it'll maybe take me a while until I continue the story itself :/

Anyways, ENJOY ]