•|| Thinking about you ||•

AirPOV •

I wonder where Melody is...

Oh!

I see her with Gabie.

"Hey Melody and Gabie!" I shouted .

"Oh hey! Air today is Gabie's last day of being here..." Melody said with a sad tone not just for her last day of being here but, something else is also bothering her.

"Really? That's sad it's only been only half until school ends!" I complained.

"Ya! I know right!" Melody tried to sound enthusiastic but, the hint of sadness is still there.

"You know what? News spreads around school really fast... Good luck to you and your new relationship with Deven, Gabie!" I congratulate her, Melody's smile drop to the right when I said that.

That's why...

Melody told me that she had a crush on Deven for a while.

She had a crush on him for more that 4 months, which in return it's considered being "in love " by multiple psychologists.

"Thanks! He gave me his number so we can work this new relationship." Gabie said while smiling, unlike Melody, trying to fake a smile, but fails on me.

"Hey... ummm... Gabie can you give Melody and I a moment?"

"Ya sure. Anyways I have to say goodbye to more students." She left us and Melody just broke down in front of me.

"It's fine... I know what you are going through completely." I tried to comfort her.

"How?! This will never come down on me!"

"Do you really wanna hear my story? The person is still lingering in my mind always..."

"Yes and I want to know how you did to get through it."

"Well it started not to long ago "

----------------• Flashback •------------------

The day I turn to a sophomore...

I wonder if 'He' is still here...

"Hey Air!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Terra" I replied to my long time crush ever since middle school, he is the polar opposite basically.

(Terra is Latin for earth)

(A/n: you see what I did there? It gives you a hint of what type of relationship they have)

"Hey ... umm... can you help me with a love problem? I know you have great advice! People always end up together when they have spoken to you!"

"Wow thanks! First, how long have you known Her?" I ask building up the plan.

"Ever since middle school... Her laugh makes me blush, her smile rocks the world, she is smart, she is every guys dream of" Each time he speaks about her, it hurts me every time, stabbing me a million times.

"Tell me about her personality and what she likes from your experience with her." I tried not to cry.

Little bits of me breaks each time he talks...

I want to be the girl he over thinks about...

"She is the polar opposites of you! She is less smarter but, good enough to pass. She does more physical activities most of the time. She is not really calm and collected unlike you. She likes the music you don't like. She also like attention "

"Ok of what I have gathered you should sing a song to her in front of the school entrance. Bring tissues for sure. You should also make little comments in the middle of the song." I explain the plan to him trying not to break in front of him.

Terra did what I said, since he knew guitar he played It.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Time Skip- week after the talk
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
(play song above)

I feel like a boat without a sailor
I go where the wind blows
Just moving around like a lonesome stranger
I got no home

"I'm homeless" He said as they chukle

In search of a treasure
Some place I don't know
It feels like forever
I'm making my way
Through the hills and deserts
I thirst for hope

I don't know
What I'm looking for
But I'll know
When I find it

There is a missing beat
Inside of me
The rhythm of my heart
Hits unevenly
There's a missing piece
Inside of me

Trying to figure it out
But it amounts to nothing
I want to realize
But nothing I find
Ever feels like the real thing
Can you empathize?

I don't know
What I'm looking for
But I'll know
When I find it

"I hope that's you"

[Chorus]

I'm lost inside
A cold bitter world
I can't understand the need
It's makes it so hard to breathe

[Chorus]

"Viridis would you be my first or maybe last lover?" He asked the question.

(Viridis is Latin for green)

"Yes!" She said with no hesitation.

To that day I stayed heart broken.

I stayed thinking about him.

My polar opposite.

My true lover at heart.

I never stop thinking about him

--------------• Flashback Ends •-------------

"How I deal with it... I never did... He just lingers in the back of my mind." I said to finish it off.

"I always Think about 'Him'."

To be continued...