•|| Roomates ||• (Part 1)

•|| Matthew POV ||•

My name is Matthew Cameron!

I live in high school dorms that pairs you up with the opposite gender.

My roommate Gabie is one of the popular girls in our High School.

She supposedly moved but the school she was thinking of going couldn't accept any more students.

She also is a boy magnet.

In my case I'm one of those many boys who have fallen for this beautiful and smart girl.

But now she is in a relationship...

The only thing is she ain't happy about her current relationship with her current so called "Partner".

Deven...

Know one that I know of likes Deven...

Most people in our school despised him.

You know why?

He would play bad pranks on people.

He would play with people's emotions.

He dated 3 girls at once.

Those are the most things that people disliked of him.

People are asking Gabie how she can say yes to him.

Her response is.

"I could change him and make him more of a likable person"

She would always find the good of bad people or just misunderstand people.

You know what?

She is just perfect in my eyes!

-

I usually talk to my friends I always hang out with but today feels peaceful. I'm just going to read a book under a school tree.

As I was walking I pass by my perfect roommate.

Gabie...

She flashes a bright smile that could make the sun jealous.

"Matt, can you do dishes today? I have a family problem, I'll explain at home." She asked for a favor, I would usually decline since I had to study but why not waste time.

"Sure, but you owe me a favor." I called out the catch.

"Thanks a million! See ya!" She waved at me with all her friendship charm bracelet making very unique sounds that accumulated to her charms.

She continued to walk and talk to her usual friends that would simply consists of Air, Melody, Terra, Luke, Lily and Diana.

I sigh in  defeat.

"She will never see me as me"

-

I came home seeing Gabie packing some of her stuff, looking it would last around two days to the max.

"Where ya going?" I asked from the door frame which startled her a little.

"Family business." Is all she replied as she continues to pack almost showing she was slightly shaking.

I sigh.

"Talk to you later then, I'm just going to wash the dishes." I left her alone, she seemed distraught, probably from her family.

Seeing her stress wasn't a rare thing since she does some of her work at last minute. This time us different, she had cloudy eyes and puffy eyes,looks like from crying. She was slightly shaking while packing from just what I saw.

It broke my heart a little, seeing her so vulnerable, trembling.

Back then, I would comfort her when she got heart broken since almost all the boys just wanted her looks and popularity.

I would hug her and say "None of them deserve your kind heart and don't understand since they have stones for a brain."

She would always chuckle at the end, look up to me asking "Can I sleep with you?"

"Yes." Is what I always replied with.

It always made my heart beat as hard as a drum but as always she sees me as her best roommate.

Best friend, friend, never a part, and not a love interest.

Just her roomate...

⋄-⋄-⋄

To be continued...