•|| Side Story ||•

Lilly • POV •

" Hey Luke have you heard that Deven finally asked Gabie out?" I asked my best friend.

"Ya I saw that happen! Wow! News spread fast here." He responded.

"Ya! But you have to applaud to Deven since he asked out Gabie. Gabie the girly girl that guys and even girls drool on! But she is only 5th place to the top ten hot people ..." Now I'm just talking to myself which made Luke chuckle at me.

"Which place am I?" Luke asked sounding cocky.

"From what I heard... And your new shell... Maybe 4th place right after Gabie and right behind Air." I replied.

"Really? New shell? I know you changed me to a better person... Never mind."

"Remember the first time we met , you tried to fight me! " I laughed at the memories.

He laughs along with me.

"Ya that was my biggest and luckiest mistake!"

"How lucky? "

"I get to interact with you! My best friend!"

I hugged him while walking.

Still walking...

James saw me hugging Luke.

I stopped.

"Hey James!" Luke said first trying to break the ice between James and us.

"Hey! Do you remember what we had for homework in math?" James asked me.

"Ya! Page 25-30 even numbers ."

"Ok thanks! I have to leave to do it real quick." He said as he left us in a rush.

Luke and I continue walking to history class.

"That reminds me... What did we have for history homework?" Luke asked.

"Just fill out the blanks in pages 40-45 and it's due the day after tomorrow so you don't have to worry about anything for now." I reassured him.

"Can you come to my house tomorrow? To do some homework together! Like we always do." He changes the subject.

"Ya sure! Since we are always alone can you bring a friend with you and I will bring mine?"

"Ya who are you bringing? I'm bringing Swart ." He responded.

(Swart means black in Afrikaans )

"I'm Bringing Karmir! Talking about Karmir she got asked out by Terra. With the in couragement by Air." I gossip.

(Karmir means red in Armenian )

"Really? I heard Air liked Terra ever since middle school ... That must be harsh for her, telling advice to her potential lover. But that happened awhile ago" Luke gossip back.

"Talking about lover... Look it's your girlfriend." I said as point at 'her ' as she walks with her friends.

She is 6th place to the top ten hot people.

Her name is Elana...

My enemy since middle school.

"Oh hey 'Lama '." Elana said to me.

"For the millionth time it's Lily!" I shouted at her.

"I don't care. Hey Lukeky -bear!" She ignored me.

He knows how much I hate her ever since we met.

"Hey Luke I'll see you at History and Aldabra." I left without him.

-

"Hey Air is how is Melody holding up?" I asked since I just remembered about hearing that Melody liked Deven.

"She is starting to heal up real good." Air said.

"How more long until she is good?"

"The heart will never recover-" She got interrupted

"Hey Air! Hey Lily!" A voice that sounded like Terra.

"What's up Terra." I said.

"The sky." Terra replied as we all laughed at how stupid it is.

"Nothing really... But have you seen your sister Star Air?" He asked.

"No... Wait did she forgot to  tutor you again?! Does it mean if she doesn't come I have to tutor  you?" Air just gave up in her sister again.

"Yep again..." Terra said in the same tone that Air had.

"let's do it after this class! Speaking of which... Where is the teacher? " Air

"Wait I forgot... We have free time in this class since the teacher is out sick." Air replied to herself.

"What kind of lazy school is this?" I asked.

"This is what the school is..." said Air.

--------

Side story!
Ask for more if wanted!
Ttyl!
-skygirlship