•|| New Year, New Love ||• (Part 1)

•|| Bloom ||•

New year, new school.

I had to leave my school which had 1 grade- Senior year. I went there ever since 5 grade.

I had to stay the same and a few changes.

Bloom Phlawer the one who would stand out of the crowds and do what most kids won't do.

Book obsessed and internet obsessed.

I have to be the best person I can be and don't have a bad impression that I'm a obsessed fan girl that would only hang out with her fellow cliques.

I will start hanging with everyone with different interests and different to what I'm used to.

I will be New.

-

I leave my house saying bye to my awake family. I take my bike and my bag with the essentials needed that was listed.

I admire the new neighborhood with blooming flowers. My reddish brown hair flows as I feel the rush of the wind as I got to school.

I arrived to my new school "Sky Life School" or SLS.

I see fresh faces heading to school with some with their friends surrounding them or some listening to music being alone.

I being new I came up to the front desk where they would give me my schedule which consists of,

1 period Chemistry

2 period Gym

3 period Calculus

4 period Lunch
Oh that's going to be a challenge.

5 period Band

6 period Art/Writing

I was most elastic with 2 and 6 period because I was one of the best athletes in my old school and I loved writing plus it has art.

As I was looking at my Schedule I bumped into a person not knowing I was walking.

I look up to see a guy with chocolate brown hair that looked soft but at the same time it look rough and forest green eyes that you can get lost when you lock eyes.

Those forest eyes pierced my soul. I get out of the trans and he did too.

"I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't aware that I was walking." I apologized to the handsome stranger.

"It's fine I wasn't looking where I was either." He replied to my  apology.

"Are you new? You just looked lost." He adds on to my lost eyes wandering around my surroundings.

"Y-yes." I stuttered in embarrassment of how obvious that I was new.

"Can I see your schedule? I can help you ." He asked which I obviously handed my schedule, his eyes widened a little when he sees my classes.

"It looks like we have every class together except for 6th period." He said in shock that we bumped into each other or bumped into a lost new student which has almost every class together.

"Here follow me to our first class." He commanded.

"O-okay..." I mumbled under my breathe as I nod my head when we start walking.

I kept my head down and didn't talk until we arrived at our destination.

There was still time to spear until the bell rings. I looked around to see every seat almost taken , 2 seats that were near the window of the classroom were the only available ones.

We both took up the seats which consists of him in front of me.

"So, what's your name?" I took up the courage to ask which made him sit with his legs spread from the back to the chair.

"My name is Malachite, yours?" Malachite ask.

"Names Bloom." I replied as the bell rings.

"Well, Bloom, just follow my lead when we are out of the class since we have almost every class together."Malachite announced to me as he faces the front.

-

1 period ends.

We both leave together, getting a few confuse and angry states from people in the hallway as we walk to gym.

We both arrived at the gym.

That's where everything goes down hill fast.

"Hey, babe who dis bitch?" A ratchet female from the side asked.

Me being offended, I'm going for the "Smart ass"

"Excuse me it's, who is this." My smartass mouth replied. Malachite looked at me in the most smug way.

"Well, I don't care and I wasn't talking to you." She tried to fire back but I'm such ass.

"Well, you're talking to me right now so..." My egoistical smart mouth fired back.

"Mph!" She turns around and goes to what look's like her group of "friends"

Malachite looked like he wanted to laugh but he compress the laughter until he couldn't hold it in and I also laughed along him.

"Wow! That was a first." He said as he wipe the tears away.

"That was the first time someone stood up to her!" He stated as he and I calm down from the laughing fit.

He looked at me with those emerald eyes that took me in the trans again. He caressed my cheeks with his tan skin that make his eyes pop out like trees in a forest.

We both lean in as our nose touches barely. I could feel his hot breathe.

*Ring*

We took a step back thinking back to what we almost did.

My heart pounds like drums in a concert. My only audience being him.