•|| Route 1: Owen Part 1 ||•

(Note: I will start doing routes with these type of love situation which hints I will make more of " More love interest " . This just helps me do both/ all sides of the love interests of the characters.
So that's all needed to say about chapters like theses ! )

•|| Owen POV ||•

I'm actually very happy that I moved here since, one of my close friends comes here!

She would always ask about my health and also ask about if there is anything going on my life. 

I feel really humbled to be called a best friend by her since she really doesn't talk about her life and whenever I do ask she says "My life is boring" which is a lie I feel it.

The bad thing is...

She doesn't know about my "reputation"...

She doesn't know why everyone is interested in me and wants to be my so called "friend" which they really just want to use me.

I should tell her one day...

•|| Dianna POV ||•

Maybe I should let my heart choose intend of my brain.

Thump*

Owen is the one?

Confusing, right?

I just have this weird connection to my heart, not a normal one in fact.

But that doesn't matter right now!

What matters is...

What are the side affects?

-

Owen and I left first period about to go to second period.

As we walked many girls came up to him.

I pretended to not get bothered by it but, I couldn't handle it anymore!

Owen could tell so he started to ignore them and, held my hand so we would not get separated.

The girls gave me the death glares as we went inside our classroom.

When we arrived there I sat where I usually sit.

I invited him to the sit right next to mine.

"Start explaining..." was all I need to say.

"I'm a highschool male model..."

"Okay thank you..." I said as we started to talk normally.

-

Skip to 4 period which is lunch.

The time before lunch was a disaster.

Girls wanting to talk, take pics or even tried to hug Owen.

Boys wanting to be his "friend" which I mean they want to use him for his Fame.