•|| Letters ||•

•|| Amore ||•

Dear Clayton,

I bet you don't remember after all these years but here is a quick recap.
My names Amor Split  , I was in your math class and choir in 6th grade.
I was the girl black haired and black eyed girl who didn't care what to wear. I just wanted to send you this since I'm about to die to cancer... So , I really liked you back then and I hope you have a great life

Sincerely, Amore Split

-

Clayton my first love and was my childhood best friend until he got in that car crash and got amnesia.

I truly missed him by my side just being my best friends.

I hope he lives better.

-

Dear Barry,

Hey, it's your ex- but I needed to send you this since I'm about to die to cancer. I wanted to say that I love you and I hope you find someone better than me in every way. Also can you tell your sister hi for me and say she misses you? I will miss you guys but I will look over all of you guys over in the clouds.

Sincerely Amore Split.

-

My first boy friend...

Broke up with me saying,

"Your way to good for me and I hope you find someone much better than me but always remember I love you..."

He was the best...

-

Dear Zach,

It's me Amore. The girl who had a obvious crush on you. But you don't know how much I really liked you. Major it was you polar opposite. I really just wanted to send you this since I'm about to Die because of cancer. You just have something I don't... You made me cry... Twice... Though we had nothing commen, I still wanted something that I don't have. Which is you and every thing we disagree upon. You just make me hate you! But I love you... Weird right?! Lastly I wanted you to know that you hold something dear to me even to my death bed which is my heart... Never forget you hold something and I will look upon you in the clouds and stars above.

Sincerely a girl who wishes you a happy life, Amore Split.

-

He took my heart after just 2 years of meeting him...

He was my last crush I would ever had...

Though that feeling will never leave...

-

Dear Will,

Hey it's your current girlfriend! I know we talk like everyday but I feel like you are distancing yourself with everyone. I need you to know that I'm always here for you to talk... Before it's too late... I'm going to die because of cancer. I need to tell your everything but don't have time. Here are simple words. You are the one. I promised to lay with you till death but guess what I die first. I really loved you ever since you gave me those butterflies and those flowers. You gave me everything. I want you to know that I will always look over  you all the time. And please don't hold yourself back let yourself go and be with another person  that will give you everything. I will smile at your kids laughing and falling in love like how we did. The time we had will forever be remembered. I promise you that. I love you and never forget that.