•|| Cycle ||•

•|| Joshua ||•

"J-Josh? She broke up with me again..."

"I'll come to the apartment as soon as possible."

This is where it starts.

Again...

Calls near around 10 pm...
Going to the apartments hearing them fight because of Chelsea cheating on him again.

"John come on. I have your stuff already." I call him in. I have come prepared since this almost happens in a daily basis.

"O-oh..." He comes in the car a sobbing mess. Like always.

"Lets go."

-

"I have already bought pizza , the mint ice cream is behind the rocky road ice cream and I have Once Upon a Time on." I explained the usual speech.

Then I hear the usual-

"Thanks... You're the bestest friend any person can ask for."

There it is , the usual best friend speech.

Followed up by him getting the ice cream and pizza from the kitchen and pressing play on Netflix.

I brought his usual blanket and tissues.
I cuddled up near him and reassure him that everything is okay speech over and over.

The time it's morning the cycle ends with Chelsea calling saying that-

"I promise I will never do it again."

Have a little fight and make up with him leaving me saying-

"Thank you so much! I will make up to you soon."

This happens almost every month.

For around 6 months now .

I think, I lost count.

-

I tell him everything except that I like my best friend since forever. He knows I'm Bi but doesn't know who I like.

Yap...

That's my cycle of life every once a month. Everything is prepared since the third time it happened a long time ago.

Out of 7 billion people in the world I just had to fall for him!

A hopeless love that never would happen since his heart is straight forward. Pun intended.

A never ending circle of suffering. Just because my heart like killing me from the inside.

As the saying goes.

"I'm a Goner"

"In this never ending cycle"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Short story since I haven't post in a while.