•|| Confused ||•

•|| Dianna POV ||•

My name is Dianna Jackson.

I'm what you call your average girl who has the best family ,good trusting real friends and is a good student.

Though as I say in my mind ' I fall in love to easily '.

I'm also blending in with the crowed not wanting attention from anyone at all, but if needed attention it would be hard.

I'm too blend in with the crowed...

Till one faithful day...

Note my sarcasm!

-

It's after school 6:00 pm Tuesday.

I have karate every Tuesday and Thursday 6:45 - 7:30 pm.

My parents just dropped me off early at karate which means I can see the little kids the class right before mine.

I would usually have to wait for 30 minutes until someone from my class came.

As I walk into the dojo I can see the little kids doing there exercise and stretches.

What I found a bit odd was one of my classmates came in too!

"Hey Owen!" I greeted my classmate that started with me ever since the start.

I will admit I do like him a little.

He looks up to me and replied "Sup Dianna!"

He brushes off his dirty blond then looked up to me to revel his green as the forest eyes, freckles and his usual smirk.

Owen and I talk like the usual, random things and sometimes when something comes out wrong I would laugh to how dirty it sounded.

"Just no Dianna just no" is the usual phrase he would say when I hear something wrong.

30 minutes past by quick when you're talking to much.

The little kids left and the kids around my age came in for our lesson.

We did our usual stuff, exercise and stretch,did the drill the sensei instructs us to do, and etc.

After our class ended we all said our goodbyes until we see each other again.

Went home, took a shower and now bed.

-

It's the next morning...

I feel like wearing something close to aesthetics.