Chapter 2:Bake Sale

Zane arise from his bed with a headache as he growled beside his alarm clock hitting it hard causing to fell to the floor.

"Stupid alarm clock." He muttered as he got off to his bed and took a bath. After that he got into his uniform as his face is half covered of his mask. As he go out of his room Garroth just walked and Vylad out of their rooms too. As the two greeted Zane with a warm smile and..
"Good morning Brother!" Vylad waved as Garroth said with an Awe. Tone? Zane ignored the two and walked down the stairs seeing her mom preparing the food at the table.
"Oh! Good morning Zuu~Zu!" Zane rolls his eyes and muttered again under his breath this time.
"Great. Stupid day is starting." He took a seat in the dining and ate.
"Bro.. Wait for us." Vylad sat with style to his chair. Zane looks at his brother with careless eyes. After a few seconds he notices something.
"Wait a minute.. Why are you wearing a Phoenix Drop High Uniform?" He looks at Vylad with a blank face.
"I'm transferring in don't ya remember?" Vylad smirks as Garroth laughed.
"You know baby bro.. You need to get out of that room of yours." Garroth said while slicing his pancakes.
"Its not only just a room. Its my lair, Idiots." Zane angrily replied as Zhianna their mother suddenly appeared in front of them.
"Now, Now, Boys.. Stop the quarrel or No sweets for all of you." She hmph-ed as Garroth smirks and Vylad turned to be silent. Zane didn't show any care at all but deep inside he's screaming. Zane always love Sweets.
"Mom I'll pass now. I don't want to be late." Zane stood from his chair not finishing his breakfast.
"But you didn't finish your bre-" as soon as Their Mother didn't finish her sentence. Zane left and walked.
"Here goes my gloomy day. Ugh.." He groaned every step as he was looking down the ground while walking. Not paying attention to anything around him.

~Time skip to Bake Sale~

As Zane got to school he saw a crowd in the canteen. He goes through it and saw 2 different stands. The Meif'wa and the Witch. Yet again.. There stood the annoying girl that she met the other day. The girl saw her and smiled at her. She waved to Zane.

"Great." He growled as he walked away. As he walked down the hallways. He saw the..

Shadow knights...

He excitedly headed to the bad trio. Sasha,Gene, and Zenix.. The criminals of the school.

"Hey Gene! Can I join yo-" as Soon as he didn't finish his sentence The three ignored him. Gene left him with a glare.

"I'm starting to think.. The Shadow Knights don't like me." He said with his voice shaky. As he is on the Puberty Stage.
"Stay Away from Us DORK. And get that horrible voice of yours away from our ears." Gene yelled as Zane heard him.
"Gah! I hate you Puberty." He whispered aloud to himself. The bell rang.

Time skip!

Its now time for lunch. The werewolves where looking hungry as they could eat a whole turkey. For Kawaii~chan looking for a partner. She throws Aphmau a potion. That made Aphmau a werewolf. In 3 minutes the bake sale will start. The curtains of the stands where close until its time. The two wore a maid outfit.

"OoOOohH~ Kawaii ~Chan is very excited! Aphmau~Senpai make sure you're ready!" Kawaii~Chan started to pull the curtains. As she glared to Lucinda. Teony stood on the middle of the room holding a red flag.

"You girls can pull this off! Now, the bake sale starts! Witches or Meifwa's?" Teony waved her flag as it began. Kawaii~chan's stand was crowded of Werewolves which are boys.

Zane saw the craziness. But he didn't know what's going on. He thought it was a fight. "OOoOhH~ If this is a fight it would make my day worst which is best. I am always happy to see bloodshed." He said through his mind. Hurrying to get through the whole crowd. Seeing the opposite. The girl that he called his 'enemy.' Stood there with a maid outfit.

"Ah! Zane~kun!" Kawaii~chan greeted Zane with a smile as Zane raised one of his eyebrows and gave her a blank stare.

"Uhh.. Kawaii~chan would like to give you this free cupcakes. Kawaii~chan would like to apologize for what happened. Please accept this as a gift. A welcoming one." Kawaii~chan pleaded as Zane's reaction looked priceless. He was surprised.

"Thanks. But I will consider you as an acquaintance." He walked out as Kawaii~chan gave the paper bag to him with a grin.

"Cute." He whispered to himself blushing.

"

Huh? Did you say something Zane~kun?" She asks.

"Nothing.. Just thanks." He says as he tried his best with a cold voice.