Chapter 4: I'm SORRY

A/n: Thank god you didn't kill me. Oh god cause if you did. No more New chaps of this baby over here. Please let me live if I did things like that.. It hurted me so much to write for Zane hating Kawaii~chan.. ;-; You know that feeling fellow Fangirls and Fanboys? Yeah.. NOW ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA 😂 ❤

~•~
Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan didn't know that Zane~kun hated me that much. If he could only.. Remember all the things that Kawaii~Chan and Zane~kun used to do. GAAHH! Kawaii~chan is so confused. What did she do wrong to Zane~kun!? Kawaii~chan just wanted to keep him company and to have a friend! Is that bad? Zane~kun's just always alone.

When Kawaii~chan received the news that the family of Romeave's are going to move in. I.. Kawaii~chan thought of Zane~kun. Of how he is. I wanted to be friend with Zane~kun again.. But.. When I tried to approach him. He pushed me away..

'I deserve to be alone. I don't need any friends. Get lost.'

From what Zane~kun said earlier. He sounded alone. Kawaii~chan will try harder! Even if he pushed me away. Kawaii~chan won't give up! Kawaii~chan is filled with

"DETERMINATION!" That's right!

Zane's POV

"Are you guys serious

"Are you guys serious. You can't be kidding right." I can't believe this. I don't have a friend with cat ears! And tail when I was a kid! There's just this friend with Pink short hair and always wear a sweater. A skirt and a hat.

"We are not kidding Zane. Couldn't you remember or recall anything?" Garroth smirked at me. I scoffed.

"Boys. That's enough." Dad appeared by the door. Its 8 pm.

"Garroth stop teasing your brother. It won't carry you to anywhere." Thank you.

"Besides his memories are blur." What. What do they mean?