Chapter 9: Black and Pink

A/n: Oh my Gosh you guys!! Thank you so much for 200+ Views! I'm speechles.. .O.

Zane layed on his bed dreaming about his past. His Childhood.

But it was interrupted. When someone woke him up. He wokes up yelling.

"WHAT NOW." He yelled with his half eyes close covering the light that strikes onto his eyes.

"Zane." Garroth sat next to him.

He gets up with a grouchy face and saw everyone in his room.

"WATER YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!? GET OUT."He stood from his bed and tried to push everyone out of his door.

But suddenly Aphmau shouted.

"IM SORRY FAT NUGGET BUT WE NEED TO DO THIS." She covered Zane's eyes. As Zane tried to struggle his way.

"Tie His HANDS TOGETHER!" Katelyn scoffed as Jeffory secretly jumped over Zane and pinned him to the ground.

"GET OFF ME!" Zane shouted louder this time and then Garroth covered his nose as he struggled to breath.

"Sorry little Brother." And then He fell unconscious.

Half an Hour Later..

Zane woke up wearing a tuxedo and tied in a Chair. He saw everyone but he tried to shout.

His mouth was covered with duck tape.

"He needs contact lenses.. His right eye tho." Aphmau puts her hand rubbing her chin..

What am I doing here!? Where am I!?

"It might hurt though." Katelyn nod.

"Welp its for the sake of the Prom." Garroth raises his hands in the air.

"He truly has good looks I must say." Dante smirked.

I feel super weird.. Wait.. my Vision..

"I agree. He looks so different. Its like he's another Zane." Nicole laughed.

My right eye..

"Now to wake up his other side."

"Stay Calm Zane. This Might Hurt though." What ARE THEY DOING!?

Zane's head was in assistance of Garroth as for Katelyn and Aphmau they where going to put a lense to his eye.

He tried to struggle but Garroth's grip on to his head was secured making sure Zane can't move his head so that when Aphmau puts the lense to his eye. It will be easier.

(A/N: I am so Evil QwQ)

IT HURTS!!

After the lense where put to his right eye. One tear fell.

Suddenly Zane untangled his ties and pulled off his duck tape.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?"" Zane yelled angrily.

"We are trying to help you." Garroth looked at his brother straight in the eyes.

"HELP ME FOR WHAT!?" Zane yelled again looking at everyone.

"We're trying to get you cause you are going with us to the Prom." Aphmau explained.

"I don't want to Go! Its why i stayed here because of my right eye!" Zane tried to hold his bangs covering his right eye but was gone.

"We flipped your hair mister. Like your brother. Kawaii~chan needs company." Jeffory stated with his British accent.

"COMPANY!? Kawaii~Chan is with Reese! SHE'S HAPPY." He stated and raged.