Valentines Special

A/n: Im sorry this was Late! >_<

And thank you for the 500+ views!

Zane walked at the Hallways of Okhasis Prep there where red hearts everywhere hanging around and posted.

His face looking bitter and disgust at the same time. Everyone looks at him deeply.

Its like he murdered someone.

"Zane." Someone behind called as there where a group of 3 people. That wants him to join them. Unlike the Shadow Knights.

These people are good ones. Its just they're a group of Popular good kids in the school.

"How many times i had to tell you that i don't want to Join your Darn Group!" He groaned and pointed to the girl in the middle.

She smirks coolly and pointed at him back. She murmured something that only the two beside her could hear.

Then they started approaching to Zane and carrying him to an unknown place.

"Put Me down! You bunch of Fools!" He yelled and tried to get off from the grip of the Two Guys.

They stopped and..

The Girl blew some powder on Zane's face and smiled.

"Your the Fool here. You left some friends that you didn't even matter to say Goodbye. What kind of Goodbye that you did was painful." She explains with her eyes half close and a stern look.

Zane fell into sleep.

As he woke up. He was outside in a familiar place.

A school that was bricks on the outside and a Fountain in the middle. He walked up the stairs and saw..

Garroth.

"So you're awake. Ami was Right." He muttered. Zane was both confused and mad.

"What Am I doing Here!? Im supposed to be Attending classes in Okhasis Prep! This is not Okhasis Prep!" Zane yelled at him angrily but only Garroth was calm and leaning on the wall.

"Its Valentines Nit Whit. There's a Program." Garroth rolled his eyes and walks inside the School.

"What Is This School!?" He shouted in himself angrily.

"The Uniform is Not Familiar? Dont you remember the school that you left your friends and their trust all broken? You forget easily Baby Bro." Garroth glances and walks away.

Zane was left their Jaw dropped.

"This is.. Phoenix Drop?" He glances and looked around.

As he walks around the Hallways.

Every student where looking at him.

"Wait a minute.." He holds his hair as his eyes widened.

Fangirls began to scream.

"OMG BLAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKK!!!" They where screaming like maniacs. Some can't handle they fell unconscious. Some nose are bleeding and some are screaming.

The disease is coming.

"Shoot.. My eye." He holds his left Eye and there was no Hair on it.

"Who did this.." He looks back straight and there where 3 people walking towards him.

"Oi! Welcome to Phoenix Drop High~" a Familiar looking Girl greeted him with a warm smile.

"Have I seen or met you before?" Zane raises his brow.