Chapter 13:Dark Soul

The present Zane continued reading his past life. He couldn't stop.. It was 1 am in the Morning and he's still wide awake.

Thinking of..

What did he do wrong in his past.

Third POV
Kawaii~Chan walks to the Kitchen. It was her first day living in the Castle.

After the test yesterday. Zhianna was surprised of her sweets.

She was delightened to have a new member in their Castle.

"Kawaii~Chan!" A familiar voice called her from the outside. There was Katelyn standing out.

She ran out there and greeted Katelyn with a warm smile.

"Katelyn~sama! Its nice to see you again! What brings you here?" She asks in a puzzling expression.

"Duh!? I'm Garroth's best friend! And.. I'm in the JURY OF NINE! Is Garroth there!?" Katelyn asks excitedly.

"Oh My irene! Congratulations Katelyn~sama! Kawaii~Chan is going to call Garroth~Kun!" She excitedly runs to the spruce door and opened it. She saw the glimpse of the priest.

"Where do you think you're going?" His voice sounded deep and scary.

Kawaii~Chan shrieks in Fear.

"Meep!" Her body stiffens and she had goosebumps.

Zane's ice cold blue eyes where staring at her.

"Zane! That's not nice.. Kawaii~Chan--" Katelyn tried to defend Kawaii~chan. Yet she received his cold stare.

"Do you want to be executed from the Jury of Nine?" He said his voice serious and also his face.

Katelyn stood silent. Her fists started to clench and it was shaking crazily.

She was trying stop her anger to get over her and punching Zane.

"Forgive me Sir.. I'm going." She left with haste speed.

She stormed off.

The next thing Kawaii~chan knew is that she's gone already. And she's alone with Zane.

"Zane~kun.. Stop it. It hurts.." Her eyes tight close and her teeth gritted by enduring the pain of zane's grasp on her hands.

"Tch. Weak." Those words hurt Kawaii~chan as memories flooded into her mind.

"No.. I'm.. I'm not." She broke down to the ground.

"Your a small little kitten. Are you seriously a Meif'wa? I thought they where legends from Irene's war. But.. The meif'wa you are is weak." Zane walked off with his evil laugh.

Kawaii~Chan was left there on the cold stone floor sitting and looking back down the ground.

"I'm not Weak.." She sobs and ran outside bumping into Zane.

"Also a Crybaby." He smirks.

Garroth's POV
I was walking down the halls of the castle. Heading to the kitchen for Kawaii~Chan. I was going to ask her for baking me sweets cause i'm hungry. But.. As soon as i Walk down the en grande Stairs.. Zane was laughing evilly with his butt off.