Chapter 14: Was it really?

Zan woke from the idea with his room all cleaned and untouched.

As he looked at his glass window. It was alright. There where no Broken pieces of glass' that shattered around his room after what happened last night.

But.. Did it really did?

"So it was just a stupid dream afterall." He holds his left cheek. Turning to his bed side seeing something that he hasn't placed or doesn't belong in her room before.

"It wasn't just a dream! It wa real!!" He looked shocked and tried to remember what happened last night.

"It was.. Two persons! I.. Their names.. I.." He tried to search through his mind for whom Attacked him.

But he couldn't.

He was so mad because he couldn't remember. He got up and walked to his door angrily while biting his lip.

But he suddenly slipped onto something and made him fall clutching his head.

Blackness.. Is all he saw.

...

"My head.. Why.."

After those words. He was dreaming of somebody else's life. He's just watching it but not controlling it.

She's gone.

I'm a goner..

Such a fool..

I hate my life..

What's my life without her??

The person spoke as Zane watches. Then suddenly it blacked out again.

A scene reappeared.

"Zane!! Where's Kawaii~chan!?" A woman tugs his collar and threatens him but she looks like she's going to cry.

"Tell me Zane!"

"She's gone.. Kill me.. I have nothing to live for anymore.." He said in a depressing tone. Bags under his eye and scratches around his clothes and some torn or ripped.

"Are you killing youself!?" The woman revealed her whole face.

For a moment.. He thought it was just a look alike of Aphmau.. But it WAS Aphmau. And beside her stood two people. Katelyn and Garroth with serious faces.

The girl that used to smile and Kawaii~Chan's best friend is now Cold and unfriendly.

Garroth his brother.

The brother that always tries to protect him from any harm and loves him so much. Now, he's no longer the brother that protect but tries to kill him and hates Zane so much.

"I... Am trying not to live..." His words where deep that made his Oldest brother flinch and showed emotion in his face.

"Aphmau.. Bring him to Zoey. We've got a lot of Questions to ask about him." Garroth turned his back and looked away.

He was concerned for Zane.

Aphmau nodded.

Then the Zane in the present suddenly the scene changes.