Chapter 3: I dont like you.

A/n: don't kill me.

Zane's POV
I'm starting to be annoyed here. A witch and a Meif'wa started to throw potions everywhere.

"Kawaii~Chan's cupcakes are better than your Lucinda~chan!" The two women thingy fought over something.

"Oh, No! I completely don't accept that Miss Cat Meif'wa!" The orange haired witch girl rolled her eyes.

"Kawaii~chan's better!"

"No I am!"

They started to throw potions. Ugh. Every witch class I have these two are such annoying brats. Its been 3 weeks since school started. Crud. Why am I still in this class anyways?

"Mr. Zane." Great! Now, this witch. Again.
"May you share us what's in your mind.. Mr?" She let out a smirk.
"...You really wanna hear?" I said with my voice raspy. As always... I'm on Puberty. Ugh. Hyria nodded.
"Well.. OH LOOK AT ME IM AN EMO SITTING BETWEEN TWO TOTALLY NORMAL GIRLS WHO'S THROWING POTIONS AT EACH OTHER, SINCE THE CLASS STARTED. BUT THE TEACHER DOESNT EVEN NOTICED IT. I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING LIKE 'NOTICE ME SENSEI.'" Yep. I let all the crap out of my damn mouth. And guess where I was..

DETENTION

GRRRREEEAT. Just so so great.. At least I got away with that Cat girl who always talks on third person. Ugh. She's so.. Weird. Like.. She always calls me Zane~kun and after recess we had. She started giving me sweets. And.. The weirdest is.. She goes to me every after class. Walking behind me talking about random crap and even if I don't care.. Then I saw a senior walking in with a band aid on his face. Huh..

"What are you looking at!?" He shouted to me.

"Aaron." The teacher in charged scolded. Geez. What the heck is wrong with him.

"Be free to do what ever you want. Just don't try to get out of the room." The teacher said. I rolled my eyes and brought out my earphones listening to music.

At least I'm not stuck dealing with that girl outside. But the problem is.. What time can I get out of this heck?

That stupid cat girl caught me in this Mess. She's so annoying.

Later on the Way Home

Father's gonna scold me for this. What would I tell him!? Ugh. He's so sensitive about our reputation. What I hate about him is why didn't he let me study to his school Okhasis Prep!? I hate him. I hate everyone in this world.

"Zane~kun!" Oh no.

"Zane~kun! Wait for Kawaii~chan please!" I gotta ignore her.

"Get away from me You! YOU GIRL WOMAN THING!" I ran as fast as I could.

Kawaii~chan's POV

Kawaii~chan saw Zane~kun walking out of the campus. I followed him because Kawaii~chan wanted to give this cupcakes that I wanted to give for my Reese~Senpai. But, I guess he already left school early. Plus.. It was Kawaii~chan's fault that Zane~kun got caught up to detention. Lucinda~chan is so Annoying! Ugggh..

"Get Away from me you! YOU GIRL WOMAN THING!" I heard him scoffed.

"Kawaii~chan just wanted to give you this cupcakes! Please! Take it as Kawaii~chan's sorry gift that she got you caught up from detention!" I chased him.