Chapter 8 Prom Night: Pt. 3

A day later.. it was already monday. And at night.. The school prom will occur. Everyone where gossiping all about it. Asking for their dates and some of them if they're attending or not. Zane make sure that Reese asks Kawaii~Chan out to the Prom.

Freshmans couldn't go to Prom unless their partners are sophomores,juniors or seniors.

Zane was with Reese. He looks at Zane with concern.

"Not to be blunt... are you sure this is Okay?" Reese asked a few times from Zane. Zane wasn't talking. He was just nodding all the time.

And then Kawaii~Chan arrived with box of cupcakes in her hand. And she almost drop it as Reese waved to her with Zane on his side. Zane ignored Kawaii~Chan's eyes as widened and looked at Zane curiously. She gives the box to Zane but.

"I'm sorry but I have business to attend to. Give this to Reese for me. My Father would scold me." He bowed in an apologizing manner.

"U-uh.. O-okay!" Kawaii~Chan stammered and gave the box to Reese nervously.

"Zane." Reese taps his shoulders. As Zane gave him a serious look.

"I am going to assist my Father. Please excuse." He answered and left.

"That Guy.." Reese frowned as Kawaii~Chan puffs her cheeks out and Pout.

"Zane~kun sounded like a Business man." She looks at the sight where he was walking awhile ago. Raising one of her eyebrows.

"Do you mind being my partner?"  Kawaii~Chan she quickly turned red.

"Eek! Kawaii~Chanwouldloveto." She answered quick but reese just laugh.

"I think that's a yes. See you tonight Ms.Chan." Reese turned to his back but he stopped.

"Oh and.." Reese kneeled to the ground and got Kawaii~Chan's hand and Kissed it.

"Thank you for the Cupcakes Sweetheart."

Omi Irene I'm dying of Fangirling!! Eeekk!!

Third POV

Zane stopped at the school entrance. With a smile from his face. And it dissappeared as soon as he exited the school carrying his back. Everyone is busy helping to get ready for the prom and others left early to go shopping.

And now that he reached home. He was looking at Kawaii~Chan's house.

Be happy now Pinky.

He said and layed on his bed the whole day with his uniform on. He took out his phone and. See his face. He rises up rushing to his closet seeing in the mirror as tears fell down to his cheeks continuosly.

Am i.. Crying?

He asked himself with a confused look.

Why Am I CRYING!?

He shouted and frustratedly closed the closet door as he exited with an angry face.

"Zuu zuu!?" His mom rushed upstairs to her son. Opening his door by destroying it.

"Mom why am I crying?" Tears continuosly
Fell down his cheeks. Zhianna reached Zane and wrapped her arms around him. She felt so much pain seeing her son like this.

"Dear. You need to rest.. Its going to be a long week." She frowned as her son laid to his bed. She slowly touches his bangs covering his right eye.

Zane calmly removed his mask and smiled at his Mom. After that he slowly closes his eyes and fell asleep. Zhianna slowly closes the door and called for her son Garroth.

Garroth's side..
He was with his group of friends. Aphmau, Katelyn, Cadenza, Jeffory, Laurence, Nicole, and Dante.

They where all in one table. Enjoying their food and watching other students dancing.

Until.. Garroth's Mom called him on the phone.

"Hey Mom!!" Garroth greeted cheerfully as his friends also heard and greeted too.

"Hey Mrs.Ro'meave!" They all said in Union with smiles on their faces.

"Garroth.. i need help." Her Mom's tone on the phone was serious.

"Mom... Did something Happened?" Garroth asked in a confused tone.

He glance to his friends and gave them looks saying. What's-going-on?

"Zane.. Your younger brother needs help." Aphmau heard this she looks down and muttered.

"Its happening again." Her hands clenched to fists. She looked worried.

"Mom.. I.."

"Come on here Garroth.. I dont know if its his eye again. He's crying for No reason. And.. he himself even have no idea why." Her Mom frowned at the Phone. Garroth stood from his chair and turned. Aphmau slammed her hands on the table.

"Garroth." She said and looked at him straightly.

"We're coming with you mister." All of them followed. He stood there in Awe as the group of friends headed to his car.

Before he leaves the Gym.. He calls Reese on his phone.

"Reese." Garroth inserting his hands on his tuxedo pocket.

"Yes Bro." Reese answered.

"Code Blacken Pink." Garroth smirked as he turned his Phone off.

This will be one of your last days here.. and your not telling her?

This time you need to tell her. Your going to show up. You need to be brave. You want to beat me around Girls right?

You said that I was the Hearthrob everygirls wanted me they like me. But they don't love me.. Except for Aphmau. And you Brother.. you need to not waste this.

She's your friend. She should know what's going on.