Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Showing

Marinas pov

Today is the day we show the game makers what we got. Right now Carson is in there showing what ever he is showing. I'm up next.
"Marina Calto" the intercom said and I got up and went in. Once I got in no one was paying attention to me all they were doing was talking to each other and laughing.
"M-Marina Calto" I said getting there attention. I went over and I grabbed a bow and some arrows and targeted it at some dummies. I shot it and i missed it like a lot I hit the wall beside it. I heard some laughing and I grabbed another arrow hitting the dummy in the bullseye. Smiling I turned around and saw them not paying any attention to me anymore. Mad I grabbed some more arrows hitting the in the bullseye. I turned around again and they were not even looking at my direction they were just looking at some couch that they got. Angry I grabbed a trident and threw it at the couch ripping with the stuffing falling out. That's when they looked at me.
"Thank you. For watching. Bye" I said and walked out. I went up to my floor and sat on the couch.
"So how did it go?" Candy asked walking in
"I think it went good" I said
"What did you do like what did you show them?" Finnick asked
"Ohh I just shot some bow and arrows and throw a trident at there cijebusb" I said lowering my voice at the end so they couldn't hear
"What?" Candy asked
"I shot arrows and threw a trident at there beautiful comeuen" I repeated
"What?" Finnick asked
"I threw a trident at there amazing couch!" I said
"YOU DID WHAT?!" Candy asked
"I threw the trident at there couch that was apparently more amazing than me and the couch threw up some stuffing!" I said
"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT?! Your actions reflect on ALL of us not just you!" Candy said putting effuses on all.
"What ever" I said
"Good job kid" finnick said
"Hey! I'm the same age as you!" I said
"You are still younger" he said thinking he was so smart.
"2 days oh my gosh get me a crib!" I said sarcastically
"SHH!" Candy said as the tv started showing us the numbers from the showing. The boy from 1 got a 9, the girl from 1 got a 8, the boy from 2 got a 8, the girl from 2 got a 9, the boy from 3 a 10, the girl from 3 a 7, Carson got a 10 and I got a.... 11?! How did I get a 11!
"Ahhh! Good job marina!" Candy said and they all celebrated. I started to drift of from reality and just thought about what that meant. Did they like me, did they like the guts that I showed or did they just want everyone to come after me first. I don't really know. When I came back the show was over and we were having dinner. After dinner we went to bed. Hopefully I don't have a nightmare.

_______

A/n how did you like it? Tell me! Bye!