Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Telling them

Finnicks pov

After marina left, katniss and I yelled at peeta.

"PEETA! THAT WAS MEAN! YOU DONT JUST SAY THAT!" Katniss and I yelled.

"I didn't mean it like that!" peeta defended putting his hands up in defence.

"Your going to say your sorry. not now but you will" I said acting like a father.

"Yes dad!" he said

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok... now tell us why you looked sad when marina said you two were just friends?" katniss asked

"Ok umm come on let's go to your floor. marina wouldn't know and she is still confused on all of this." I said and we went up to there floor.

"Ok now tell" peeta said and we sat on there black leather couch.

"Well.... If I'm going to tell you... I'm going to tell you from the beginning.." and I told them the whole story. about how I first realizing that I liked marina when I went Into the games, how I was sad that she got picked for the games, how I realized that I loved marina at the parade, Carson telling me not to mentor him, the interview, the night before the games where I tried to tell her but I couldn't, how right before she went up into the games I kissed her and told her that I loved her, how during the games my heart broke when she got hurt and cried for her team mates, how she told me that she love me when I got her the cream for her wound, how she lost her memory and that I was heart broken by it, how during their victory tour she was going to die but I saved her, how I saw her under the water after we found out about the quell, the reaping, and finally how threw all of this I still love her.

"Wow" they said shocked

"Ya... and I'm really scared for her. everyone here has some experience and remembers how to fight, gather and how the games even work! but then there is marina who doesn't even remember anything." I said looking down at my hands that were on my lap.

"Ya. your right" peeta said

"Finnick.... I'm so sorry!" I heard a girl voice say. I turn my head and see haymich with a blank face and Effie with a sad look on her face running over well trying to run to me but she couldn't with her stiletto heals so she just speed walked to me.

"Ohh I didn't see you guy there" I said awkwardly

"Finnick I'm sorry but you need to go and get some sleep. I'll show you out" haymich said and we left

"I know how to get to floor 4" I said confused as we entered the lift together

"We are not going to floor 4 we are going to floor 7" he said punching in the button 7.

"What? why Johanna's?" I asked

"Look I'll explain a bit more but what I'm going to tell you is that we need them alive." he said

"What who and why?" I asked

"Peeta, katniss and marina. because they are the hope still left in the Capitol" haymich said as we walked into a large group of tributes.

__________

A/n like it? hate it? Tell me! bye