Chapter 5

The next morning you wake up in your
apartment sluggish. You don't know why but you feel today is going to be hell. You stumble about your bedroom to find a jacket. It is LA but the mornings are cold. You go out to see outside your bedroom window and see cars already leaving. You glance up to see the sun peeking through the skyscrapers.
You head towards your small kitchen and pour yourself some (favorite cereal). You start eating, glancing at your phone on (favorite app)
As soon you finish you cereal, you get ready. Wearing a F/C T shirt matching jacket with some storm creased jeans and black high tops. You don't feel you should wear anything too formal. Bonnie warned you he gets nervous easily. You bring some stuff to investigate with (From Bonnie!) Tag attached, inside a matching color purse your mom gave to you 3 years ago that you never thought you were never going to use. You also pack some money for lunch later on. When you open your apartment door you see a note that seems quickly scribbled yet its intentions are well, intense.
BACK OFF - OR ELSE!
You tilt your head in confusion but you stuff in your purse and head off where you're needed.
You transit by bike because (why not)?
It took you ten minutes.
Mind it took you an hour to get ready.

You parked and locked your bike at a bike rack and started heading towards the door.
You were about to grab the handle but it swings open. A man with a blond braid, purple blazer. He's familiar to you, but you don't know where from. You each glance at each other as you head in at the same time. You felt his gaze. It was cold. With roots of envy. You have no idea who he is or how he could know you, so, you just walk in.
Bonnie: Y/N!
You see Bonnie waltz right in front of you holding 3 files as thick as 2 college textbooks.
Y/N: What's that?
Bonnie: Oh this? Just something I've been looking into. Hold on...
Bonnie dug into her own stack sticking her tongue out as if it her helps her.
Y/N: You got it?
Bonnie: Eureka!
'Bonnie handed you a file!'
You open this file labeled Prime suspect; TY-9.
This file contained a picture of a boy that had hazelnut  hair, with slightly sunburn skin. His eyes seemed normal to you. With orbs that were that dark, it seemed like they are liars to the rest of his expression.
Hight: About 2 meters (6 ft 2 in)
Age: 20
Name: Philip Clint
Notes: Doesn't like peanuts and high school.
Charged with: Murder of Clarie Saltier.
Noted: Clarie Saltier was a teacher at Philip's Clint's old high school.
Y/N: This doesn't look good for our case. But, somethings are missing.
Bonnie: Well, if you want to meet him, he's at the second interviewing section in wing 2.
Y/N: Thank Bonnie!
Bonnie: No problemo. Now hmm.
Bonnie started to mutter to herself.
You start to head towards where Bonnie was telling where you should go. You start glancing at the wall to give you some insight and see some plaques up there on the wall.
"Dick Gumshoe: Detective of the month November 2017"
You start to imagine who is.  You walk another 4 minutes.
You glance up on to the door tag.
It was labeled what was exactly what you needed.
Y/N: Mr. Clint?
Philip: Come in.
Philip's eye glance around the room while he tilts back in his chair. He keeps glancing around till his eyes meet yours.
Philip: You are?
Y/N: Oh I'm from the Wright Anything Agency.
Philip: I see.
Philip seems calm and rock solid.
Philip glances around some more.
Philip: If you're wondering, I didn't do anything. I don't like her. But I can never can kill a person.
Y/N: ( With glaring eyes like that, I doubt that. )
Philip: Look miss... You've gotta help me!
Y/N: !
You're where quite surprised from that sudden breakage from his cool.
Philip: I-I'm  not really this calm under pressure. I'm fr-freaking out.
Y/N: (This guy can never hurt a fly)
Philip: That's why I hated high school. So-o-o much pressure.
Y/N: It's alright. Breathe.
Philip looked like he was about to explode.
Philip breathed in heavily.
Knock!
Philip: Hold on!
Philip fixed his hair, and went back to the pose he was 5 minutes ago.
Philip: Come in!
Apollo: !
Apollo: Why are you wearing normal clothes?
Apollo was wearing his tomato red suit from yesterday.
Philip: Why can't she dress like that?
Apollo: ! Err. No reason.
Apollo looks like he felt threatened.
He sat next to you.
He fixed his hair.
Apollo looks nervous but his intent is firm.
You see Philip sweating a little bit.
Apollo: So what were you on the night where it happened?
Philip: Not where miss Saltier was. See I never liked high school but I still respected the teachers.
Y/N: Breathe Philip.
Philip took a huge breath.
Apollo whispers to you: Why are you telling him to breathe?
You whisper back: He's nervous.
Apollo:You're nervous?
Philip: Man you broke me.
Philip let all his pressure out. Like he had it bottled up.
Philip: IM GONNA DIE!
Y/N: You're going to be fine just breathe.
Philip: But I'm not!
Apollo: why can I just keep my mouth shut.
Y/N: Don't worry when are here to help you.
Apollo: ...
Y/N: I know you're innocent.
Philip: ... Really?
Y/N: Yeah. I get you wanted to impress us by being strong. You don't have to pretend. We are here. To help you.
Philip: That's why she recommended you.
Y/N: Who?
Philip: That really nice detective. She recommended you to me. I went along with it, cause she felt trust worthy.
You start to have an idling presence of who.
Philip: Thanks you 2.
Apollo: I'm Fine! Sorry what?
Philip: For everything.
Y/N: No problemo.