Chapter 11

Y/N: That's easy. It was the vice principal!
Klaiver: You're staying to true that.
Y/N: You have him as witness, don't you?
Klaiver: Hmmm.
Apollo gets back to the defense bench.
Klaiver: Very well, bring up the vice principal.
The vice principal came in, maintaining his presence of a stickler. Even holding a pointing stick.
More or less VP Meen was looking mean.
He was wearing a gray suit and you looked at him like you wanted to tear him up.
He grabbed you by the ear after all, and thought you were still in high school.
Judge: ! Mr. Meen, was it? Your defense please?
VP: Very well.
Testimony---
That brat did it!

Why should I do something that? She was my fiancé.

That brat Clint did it!

He had her as a teacher after all!

You thought about how much stress that can cause that. You didn't believe one bit.
Apollo: Gotcha!
You, unaware of this, freak out a small bit and quickly grab your arm do comfort.
Apollo: Mr. Meen, you're very loving of your shoulder.
VP: S-so? That doesn't mean anything.
Klaiver: It does mean something Herr Stickler, Herr Forehead has a special talent, don't you?
Apollo nods and says: And I believe it has to do with something scarring.
You catch on: If you want to truly prove your innocence, then go ahead, show your shoulder.
VP: That's absurd! Why would I ever want to do that?
Judge: Sorry Mr. Meen, but the defense does bring up a stable case. Please show your shoulder to the court.

VP: ....
Y/N:....
Apollo:....
Judge: Oh my!
You saw a hideous scar with bumps and bruises.
VP: Are you pleased.
He started to cover it up.
Y/N: Hold it!
Mr. Meen stops in his tracks and glares at you with a stickler's presence.
VP: What now? You want me undress?
He was confidently mocking you.
However, you had trump card in your belt of evidence.
Judge: Hmm, if you want to pin this on him, you're gonna need decisive evidence.
Y/N: Here it is.
You put on some gloves on and hold up a box cutter.
Y/N: This is a box cutter thrown in a trash can were the scene took place. There, blood was splattered.
Judge: That's a box cutter? It looks a bit big.
Y/N: That's because its industrial. It's made huge so it can open the biggest and thickest boxes. But look at the blood patterns. The blood is coming from the hilt, not the blade!
VP: So?
Y/N: So, it means that this could of been the murder weapon, not that bloody pole.
You point at it.
Y/N: Also, look at the finger print patterns. If you were to strike someone, wouldn't it be facing the other way?
Klaiver: ... They're right.
VP: S-so that doesn't prove that he didn't do it!
Y/N: Well, there's this, the finger prints on the box cutter, it's also facing the wrong way.
(So sorry I haven't been updating as much, I've been busy with life and writers block is killing me now, so I'll see you guys real soon.)