Chapter 3

Small A/N-Hi everyone just wanted to inform you that I'm changing up the writing style just a bit! Okay continue reading.

During your third period class, terror awaited you.

Horror.

Evil.

Math.

You were never that good at math and boy did you hate it. You sighed taking a seat at your desk by the window, awaiting for the teacher to start the lesson.

Once the class was settled into their seats, the teacher stood up smiling.

"Okay everyone!" She started off, cheerfully. "Today we have a new student! So once he gets here, treat him nicely. Understood?" The class murmured in agreement. "Good!"

After that the students started to whisper things about who the new student may be. You, however, knew who the new student was.

It's gotta be Kaede! You smiled to yourself, remembering the shy boy. I hope he hasn't run into any more trouble.

After that thought left your mind, the door opened. You glanced over and sure enough there was Kaede, timidly looking around.

"Ah! Your here!" Your teacher smiled at the boy.

"S-Sorry I'm late. I got lost..." He mumbled.

"That's fine." Your teacher faced the class. "Everyone this is Kaede Goto! Our newest student."

"H-Hello." Kaede said. The class, mostly the girls, replied with cheerful greetings. Kaede scanned the room with timid eyes. Soon your gazes locked.

You flashed him a gentle smile. Kaede's face could rival a cherry.

"Okay Kaede! Choose any vacant seat you'd like." Your teacher said. The girls immediately started to call out to him.

"Over here, Kaede~"

"Sit by me!"

"No, sit by me, Kaede!"

Ugh! They were too loud. Too annoying. You weren't the most social person in the world so people got on your nerves a lot.

Kaede, ignoring the girls calls, walked over to your seat. There happened to be a vacant seat behind you, placed in the corner of the room.

You immediately got glares from the females. You just gave them a wave, not caring about what they thought. The lesson started off.

After a while of being silent and doodling in your notebook, your shoulder was tapped. You looked behind you to see, Kaede's hesitantly handing you a piece of paper.

You took the sheet and looked at it.

Hi

You glanced at Kaede, then back at the paper, then back at Kaede.

He had a sheepish grin on his face. You smiled a bit and wrote your reply on the paper.

Hi. You bored two?

You sneakily handed him back the paper. Moments later you received it again.

Yeah. Math stinks.