Chapter 15

You were frozen.

Your mind went blank.

All you could do was stare at the two people in front of you.

"(Y/N)...pl-please...go...run...now..." Yukito wheezed. Kaede's head whipped around to glare at him brother.

"Shut up." He growled. He turned his head back to you. "(Y/N)...why are you here...I told you to wait." He said obviously angered.

"K-Kaede...please calm down. Just-Just drop the knife." You said glancing at the blood stained knife that was tightly gripped by the brunette. Suddenly Kaede burst into laughter.

"AHAHAH!!" You jumped back at his sudden outburst. "I can't believe it! You want to help this worthless piece of trash?! All he'll do is hurt you! And you want to help him?!" He shouted through his laughs. He turned to his brother. "You ruined my life, Yukito..." he said after calming down from his laughing fit. "Mother and Father always liked you better, I could see it in their faces whenever they talked with you...everyone liked you better than me... I was always forced to play by myself as a child..."

"K-Kaede..." Yukito said in a pleading voice.

"Oh, but of course you didn't notice!" Kaede went on with a demented smile. "Every time someone chose you as their friend and not me...every time I was left behind because of you...you never...never noticed! All you cared about was having fun and being happy...being happy without me! But (Y/N) changed that." He said turning to you with an affection and loving gaze. "She liked me...she was willing to be my friend...and I was so so happy. She made me happy... and I realized that I loved her." He then shot a hate filled look at Yukito. "But...then you tried to steal her from me! JUST LIKE YOU STEAL EVERYONE ELSE! ADMIT IT! YOU LOVE HER DONT YOU?! YOU WERE PLANNING FOR HER TO FALL FOR YOU!! SHE WOULD FORGET ME AND I'D BE ALONE AGAIN!!!" He screamed gripping the knife tightly.

Yukito turned his head towards you. His face was pale an his breathing was shallow.

"I...will not deny...that I...liked her...but Kaede...the love that you fell...isn't natural...please..." He took a shallow gasping breath. "Let (Y/N) go..."

"NO!" Kaede shouted. "Once you're gone (Y/N) and I, we'll be together and happy! Away from everyone else! It'll just be us! She'll love me just as much as I love her!"

"Kaede..." Yukito coughed. You glanced worriedly at the blood stain on his shirt that seemed to be growing larger by the second. "Look into her eyes...does she look...happy with what you're doing?"

Kaede seemed thoughtful for a moment and glanced at your face. You had a look of horror on your face. He shut his eyes tightly and shook his head. "Once this is over she'll be happy. I just need to get rid of you...and then she'll be happy!" He said as he started to walk towards Yukito. The black haired boy looked at you with a sad smile.

"Kaede wait!" You suddenly shouted. He looked at you. "Please don't hurt him...I'll...I'll go with you if you promise not to kill him." You said. Kaede tilted his head.

"You'll go with me...? And you promise not to leave...?"

"I promise...now put the knife down." Kaede looked at his brother then towards you. He hesitantly put the knife on the floor and walked towards you. He stopped in front of you and smiled.

"(Y/N)...no..." You could hear Yukito choke out from behind Kaede.

"I promise...from now on your life will be exactly like a fairy tale." Kaede said before engulfing you into a hug.

You stood there feeling at if you were about to cry.

How had everything gone so wrong?

You remembered a month ago when you and the boys were so happy. Hanging out every day...teasing each other constantly...

You remembered a week ago when Kenta had just come back. Everything felt so bright and happy.

Now...everything had gone to hell.

What had happened?

You had little time to dwell on it though. You suddenly felt a sharp pain in your neck. You instantly felt extremely tired.

"Don't worry (Y/N)." You heard Kaede say. "We're going to be together forever. Once you wake up we'll be so happy!"

And that's when your world fell into darkness.

A/N-
FAGDJHPKJFHSBEGWBFBFGFSHRGFCVGGGBBXGRH!!!!! DHDVHXHFDQSB FITEMEHFBCDSFVCFQDNVKJOJFNGH!!! WELLL FRIKIN WOW!!! THATS JUST FAN FRIKIN TASTIC!! *exhales* Okay sorry bout that. Heh. Okay so yeah hi guys! Merry late Christmas and stuff!! Sooooo...I hope you guys liked the chapter. I actually can't believe that the next chapter is going to be the end of the book. Crap I'm gonna feel so sad when I publish the next chapter. I need comfort after this...Yeah so anyways I feel like crap cause I just wrote that chapter AAAAND cause I finished the second secret ending in Mystic Messenger. (For those what don't know who that is it's a FREAKIN FEELS ROLLERCOASTER OTOME GAME AND I THINK ALL MY EMOTIONS ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF IT..oh wait my emotions have been dead for a while AHAHAHAH!!) so yeah. Im gonna curl up into a ball and play Legend of Zelda and watch anime for the rest of the day. (God I'm so sad ('Д') ) So anyways thanks for reading. And as always UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER BYYYYYE~~~!!!
\\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////