Chapter 10

You were walking home with Kaede trailing beside you. He was walking unusually close to you and was yet again unbearably silent.

C'mon (Y/N)! Start a conversation with him! This is way too awkward. You thought irritably.

"So," you said. Kaede looked at you. "Uhh...d-do you think I could come over to your house today? I'd like to pay Yukito a visit. It must be terribly boring to be in bed sick and have nothing to do." You said smiling.

"Uh, I-I guess y-you could come over." Kaede said looking at his shoes. "I definitely don't mind." He added quickly. You nodded.

"Okay great! Maybe we could play video games again or something." You suggested. Kaede nodded.

"Uhh y-yeah heh sure." He said smiling sheepishly. Silence fell over you two once more. You continued to walk feeling very uncomfortable. "Oh uh (Y/N)," Kaede suddenly piped up from beside you. You looked at him, signaling for him to continue. "I-I was wondering if y-you've been having anymore trouble with those bullies'." He looked up at you with concerned leave green eyes. You smiled at him making his face go red.

"Nah. They've left me alone. Though I've gotten a few harsh comments yelled at me from far away, they really don't come up to me as often anymore." You stated. Kaede calmed down from his flustered state and looked at you with a small smile.

"Good. I'd really hate it if you got hurt." He stated.

"Heh, thanks. That's really sweet, ya dork." You playfully punched his arm. Kaede laughed a bit. You two continued to have small conversations and finally made it to Kaede's house. Kaede opened the door and you stepped in taking off your shoes. After Kaede shut the door and did the same you heard a groan from upstairs.

"Kaede? Is that you?" Yukito's pained voice called. Kaede sighed.

"Yeah! And you have a visitor!" He called walking towards the steps. You followed him. Kaede led you to his and Yukito's room and opened the door. Yukito was piled under blankets as he stared blankly at his TV with dark bags under his eyes. He held the remote in one hand and was hugging his blankets to himself with the other. He looked up and his sour expression turned bright.

"(Y/N)!!" He shouted jumping up and throwing the blankets off him. He ran over to you with a smile engulfing you into a hug.

"Heh heh!" You giggled patting his back. "Good to see you two." Yukito pulled back with a smile but his face suddenly twisted into one of pain before burying his face into the crook of his elbow and coughing violently. You looked at Kaede worried as he rushed out. You patted his back trying to relieve him of his pain. Kaede came back with water which Yukito took and quickly gulped down. He slowly stopped coughing.

"Th-Thanks guys." He said slightly panting. You sighed.

"Okay mister time to get back into the bed." You said pushing him towards his bed which was on the far left of the room. He groaned.

"Oh c'mon (Y/N)! Im fine now! And the bed is boring!!" He complained trying to stop you. You led him to his bed and he sat down with a 'Hmph'. He crossed his arms making a pouting face as he looked down to the side. You sighed.

"Nope. You're staying in bed till you get better." You said. He flopped onto his back.

"Blegh!" He groaned. "You're the worst babysitter ever!" He complained like a spoiled child. You shook your head with your hands on your hips.

"Whatever. I guess I'll just leave then." You sighed turning on one heel to go out the door. Suddenly two arms wrapped around your waist and a head rested on your mid-back. You looked down behind you.

"Noooooo~." Yukito said pressing his cheek to your back while looking up at you with puppy eyes'. You sighed prying his arms off.

"Then get back in bed." You ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" Yukito said diving under the covers. You turned around to face him.

"Okay do you need anything? Food? Drinks?" You asked. Yukito put a finger to his chin making a thinking expression.

"Hmmm...well I could go for a cookie or something!" He said smiling. You nodded.

"Okay I'll go ge-" You started but got interrupted.

"I'll get it!" Kaede said from the doorway.

"Really? Thanks Kaede!" You said flashing him a smile. He nodded smiling sheepishly as he disappeared out the door. You looked back to see Yukito looking at you with a dumb closed-eye smile. He reached his hands out to you making grabbing motions. "What?" You asked trying to suppress a giggle.

"Hugging you was nice! I wanna do it again~!" He said. You laughed.

"Are you serious? That'll get me sick, stupid!" You said playfully as you swatted his hand away. Yukito just latched onto your waist.

"Pleeeeeeeeease!!" He begged rubbing his face against your torso. You sighed.

"No. Now let go!" You said laughing. He shook his head as his grip tightened.

"PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!" He said loudly. You rolled your eyes.

"Alright, alright! Fine! Only if you shut up!" You said.

"YAAAAY!" Yukito shouted. He dragged you into the bed immediately starting to cuddle with you. You laughed at his childishness.

"You're ridiculous." You said. He looked up at you with a goofy grin.

"You're very warm (Y/N)." He said burying his face into the crook of your neck. You blushed at this action and looked away.

"You're a dork!" You said. He mumbled something that you couldn't hear. "What'd you say?" You asked curious as you looked back at him. He looked up at you with a slight blush and a childish smile.

"I said 'You're adorable!'" He said. You blushed harder and lightly smacked his arm.

"You shouldn't say things like that so lightly!" You said. He chuckled.

"But it's true." He said before burying his face into your neck again. You sighed feeling very embarrassed. You stared at him as he slowly fell asleep. He looked kind of adorable. You hesitantly reached up and petted his jet black hair. Little did you know there were emerald green eyes staring enviously at the two of you from the doorway. The brunette tightly gripped the plate he was holding as a dark expression came across his face. He turned around and walked away from the scene, back into the kitchen, and aggressively threw away the plate of cookies looking bitterly at the ground.

A/N-

Hi guys~! KitKat here!!! SO OH MEH GOSH!!! 1K FREAKIN READS. I just...WHAT?!?!!!?!?? OH MY GOSH IM SO HAPPY!!!!!! I have no idea I'd get this many views and Im soooooooo grateful for all of the attention my book has gotten!!! Imma work EXTRA HARD on this book now that I'm motivated!!!! And also like I said I'm gonna be hosting a 1K contest!!!!! If you don't wanna enter that's fine. But if you DOOOOOO then here's whatcha gotta do~. So in this contest you guys, my lovely readers, will send in a character. It can be an OC or a depiction of yourself it doesn't matter! I'll pick the one I like best and you'll get your character in the story!!!! Isn't that fun?!?! Okay so if ya wanna enter the contest here are the things I need for your character!!

Name-
Age (Preferably near (Y/N)'s but it's fine if it's different!!)-
Gender-
Personality-
Relation to (Y/N)-
Looks-

SO YEAH! Direct message me a character and YOOOOOOUUUU have a chance to get them into the story!! Good luck my lovely readers~! Contest ends OCTOBER 13TH (it's the sixth for me so that gives you a week :3)!!! Again thank you for all the support. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Until the next chapter BYYYYYYE~!