Chapter 5

Aria's POV:

"Mom" Lily asked standing in the doorway "are you okay? Should I call aunt Spencer? Dad? Anyone?" "No" I said standing up "nothing's wrong." "Mom, you just threw up in the toilet!" "Lil, it's okay." "But mom..." "I'm fine, let's go downstairs and have breakfast" I said "Ezra will pick you up so you two can spend some time together." "You won't be there" Lily asked walking after me down the stairs. "No, I won't. You deserve some father/daughter time." I sat down at the table and started making my breakfast even though I wasn't really hungry.

After we ate  breakfast, the doorbell rang. "That will be Ezra" I said. Lily jumped up and almost ran to the door, she opened it and it was indeed Ezra. "Hello Lily" he said. "Hey dad" she said "come in we were just finishing breakfast. Well I'm finished but mom isn't yet." Together they walked back to the room where I was trying to eat. "Good morning" Ezra said probably noticing I wasn't feeling good "you're okay?" "I'm fine, just really tired. That's all." "You sure?" "Yeah, I just need some sleep. I'll be fine, just take Lily and have fun." "I first need to go to my room  real quick" Lily said. She walked away and Ezra came closer. He kissed my neck and started massaging it after he did that. "You're sure you will be fine?" "Yes, I'm sure. Please don't do this" I said "Lily can be back any minute now." "I just missed you" he whispered in my ear. "I missed you too but please not now..." "Okay fine" he said as he kissed my cheek and walked away. Lily came back and they left together.

I had just finished cleaning everything and I finally felt better when my phone buzzed.

I heard Ezra and Lily are out together. Mind if I come over? Toby is working and Tay is at Hanna's.

I sent her a message that I was fine with it and seated myself on my couch. Spencer got in with her own key. "Hey hey" she said while she walked in "you and Ezra finally talked? And told Lil?" "Yeah we did. I felt so bad while I was telling Lily... And when I see them together I can't help but feel guilty for everything." "Aria" Spencer started "you may have taken the wrong choices back then, but they are both enjoying the time they have now. How are you and Ezra?" "We're good... Lily doesn't know yet but we're kind of back together." "Did something happen between the two of you?" "No why?" "Something happened, now tell me! You slept with him right?" "Spencer" I said but I started thinking and linking some things, she had probably seen my face transferring. "Aria what's wrong?" "God no" I said "how could we be so stupid. Oh my god... No." "You're starting to scare me. Aria what's wrong?" "I think I'm pregnant again... The day we made up, things got heated too quickly... God no." "I thought that was what you wanted" Spencer said. "Not when I'm 37 and he's 43..." "Well there's only one way to find out" she said "do you want me to buy a test?" "We'll go together."

Lily's POV:

"Where are we going" I asked when I was seated next to my dad in his car. "That's a surprise" he said smiling. "I don't like surprises..." "I know, that's why I'm giving you a surprise." We drove for a small amount of time and stopped in front of the jewelry store in Rosewood. "Come on" he said. We walked in and the bell rang. "Ah Ezra, picking up the present?" "Yep." "Okay let me get it." We waited for the man to come back. "What are we doing here?" "You'll see soon" he said. "It's really beautiful, so this is Lily" the man asked as my dad nodded "she looks a lot like Aria, turn around." He put something on my neck when he was done I picked it up. It was a heart of glass, in it was a lily flower and engraved on it was: Lily.

"Wow, it's beautiful! I love it" I said hugging my dad "it's so beautiful! Thank you so much." "No problem, let's go!" "Enjoy your time together" the man who was called Lucas said. We stepped back into the car and drove somewhere else: the movies. After we had watched the movie, we went back home. On our way we picked up some lily flowers for my mom.

Aria's POV:

Spencer and I walked through the shop. "God why can't we find it" I said. "Find what?" We turned around. "Jackie" I said. "You can ask me anything, I work here now." "You're back in Rosewood" Spencer asked. "Yes I am, now what do you girls need?" "Uhm... Nothing, we' just leave." I for sure wasn't going to ask her for some pregnancy tests, she was basically the person who screwed up my first pregnancy. "Actually, we need some pregnancy tests. Where do you have them?" "Oh right here" she said "you're pregnant again Aria?" I looked up and looked at Spencer. "I don't think it's legal to ask those personal things to a customer. Can we get those tests?" "Yeah sure, let me get them." She took a few and gave them to Spencer. "Two will be enough" Spencer said. We payed for them and went home. "Aria, I know she ended things between you and Ezra but her coming back now won't make a difference. Ezra has a 14-year-old daughter and a girlfriend who might be pregnant again. He made that mistake and once, I'm sure he will never do it again." "It's just that..." "Don't let her ruin your day, you may be a mother again. Lil may get a little brother or sister, think about the happy things."

When we got home I quickly took the two tests, after waiting a few moments they both turned out positive. I laid them on the sink and went back to Spencer in the living room. "Positive" I said. "Congratulations" she said "come on Aria. You wanted this, Lily will get a sibling. You wanted a baby for Ezra to actually see it growing up. I'm sure you two can do it and Lily will be an amazing sister!" I was finally getting exited about it when Ezra and Lily returned. Ezra gave me flowers, they were lily's. "Look mom, I got this" Lily said as she walked closer and showed me her necklace. "Wow that's beautiful!" "Yea I know right, I love it!! Look aunt Spencer" she said walking towards Spencer. "Wow that's nice!" "I got to go to the toilet" Lily said as she run away.

"Thank you Aria" Ezra said. "No problem" I said smiling. "Uhum" Spencer said "Aria, I think we forgot something..." I looked at Spencer. Confused because I didn't know what she was talking about. "In the store, I think we forgot something" she said hinting towards our bathroom door. Shoot... I forgot to put the tests away, my confused look quickly turned into a worried one. How could I have been so stupid? "What did you forget? Maybe I can pick it up" Ezra said as Lily walked out of our bathroom with the two sticks in her hand. "Mom? Can you explain this?"