Chapter 9

Aria's POV:

I was now 37 weeks pregnant and because Lily was born early the doctors send me to the hospital already. Nothing happened until Ezra went to pick Lily and Taylor up from school.

"Aria" the doctor said "it is important to stay calm right now. Do you have anyone we could call right now, Ezra isn't answering." "He just left to pick up my daughter and her niece, Uhm please try to call Lily and if she doesn't respond call Spencer." A shot of pain went through my body. "We need to start now" another doctor said "you're losing blood already." They moved me to another room and I waited for someone to arrive. After 30 minutes Ezra walked in. Taylor and Lily waited in the hallway with Spencer and Toby.

"God, Aria you have the worst timing..." "Me? I'm not the one coming out of someone's body right now! This baby has the worst timing ever. What are you still doing there?" "God Aria, I've never done this. I don't even..." "Aaaahh" I screamed. The doctors came and Ezra walked to me and held my hand. "Just squeeze if you're in any kind of pain" Ezra said "I don't care if you'll hurt me just squeeze as hard as you can." I smiled, on the inside. How perfect he was even though he had no experience. "Just hold my hand" he said again. I took his hand and within 30 minutes I was holding a beautiful baby girl. Ezra was smiling like crazy at me. "You did it" he said "you really did it!" "Get the others, will you?" "Yeah sure" he said just as excited as he was before.

Lily almost ran into the room, she stopped at my bed. Taylor walked after her but Spencer and Toby didn't come in. "Mom said they are coming soon, but I needed to congratulate you all..." "Thanks Tay" I said "come on girls you can sit down." They both sat down on the edge of the bed. "She is so cute" Lily said "what is her name?" I looked at Ezra "you say it." He smiled. "Your sisters name is Lauren Ella." I moved closer to Lily and handed her her sister. She smiles proudly and looked down at her younger sister. "Hello Lauren" she whispered "I'm your sister and this is your niece Taylor. You're so tiny and beautiful. I love you so so much." She placed a soft kiss on Lauren's forehead. I smiled until I heard Toby speak from the hallway. "God, Spencer what is wrong with you? We're here, your best friend just gave birth and we're here fighting over what? Something I don't even know because YOU won't tell me." "Toby I told you, can we not talk about that right now..." Taylor's smile faded and she stared down at the bed. "They're fighting again" she whispered. "Fine, if you want to know so badly... I'm pregnant again Toby. We didn't want this and I for sure didn't want to bring the attention to me today. Can we please just stop this and go in like nothing happened." "You're...you're pregnant" I heard Toby say. "I am, I found out a week ago. I didn't want to tell you yet but since you're dying to know you got it now... happy? If you don't mind I'm going in and congratulate my best friend." "Spencer, you know you can't go in like that... Taylor, Lily... they're not dumb you know." "They probably heard us talk already."

The door opened and Spencer walked in. Everyone was quiet and Spencer stared at us. "You heard us" she said. No one answered and for once I was happy that Lauren started crying and Lily freaked out because she couldn't get her to stop. She gave Lauren back to me. "Meet Lauren Ella" I said. "She's beautiful" Spencer said coming closer and she whispered in my ear "I'm really sorry." "Don't be" I said "we'll talk about this okay?" "Yes" she whispered and added loudly "so is her name Lauren Ella Montgomery or Lauren Ella Fitz..." "We're still over thinking that... since Lily's surname is Montgomery we need to give Lauren the same one unless.." "Unless you get married" Lily said. "I don't need a marriage yet Lil, I'm sorry but... it's too early. I personally think Lauren needs Ezra's name but he doesn't want that." "Why not" Spencer asked Ezra. Toby walked in too now. The situation was really awkward. "If Lauren gets my name... it's official you know" Ezra said. "It was already official at the time you decided to share the bed with Ar..." Spencer stopped abruptly "damn I shouldn't have said that. Tay, Lil... you girls didn't hear anything okay?" Lily and Taylor looked at each other and giggled. "However... Lily and Lauren are both yours and you can definitely see that."

Spencer's POV:

As if I didn't embarrass myself too much today... first everyone heard Toby and I talk and then I started talking about Aria en Ezra having sex in front of their daughters and my daughter.

The reason I didn't tell Toby about my pregnancy earlier was because I didn't want this, we both decided one kid was enough and I don't know how I got pregnant again... well obviously I do because I shared the bed with him but we did it safely... apparently still not safe enough.

"Taylor, you're coming? It's time to go home..." "Can I please..." "Nope, we're going Tay. Right now." I said goodbye to Aria, Ezra, Lily and Lauren and went to the car with Toby and Taylor. The car ride was quiet and awkward as hell. "Mom" Taylor asked "are you really pregnant?" "Tay, I'm sorry. That conversation wasn't meant for you to hear." "Still, I remember I was already hard enough to handle. What changed your mind?" "Nothing actually, the fact that I'm pregnant doesn't mean I want to be pregnant." "You want to kill the baby?" "Of course not" I said "we'll figure it out. Please Taylor. Let this be a thing between your father and I..."

When we came home, we ate dinner in silence and Taylor went to bed. "Toby, how are we going to do this" I almost whispered to him. "I don't know Spencer but fighting isn't an option... I know we agreed on not getting another child anymore but it has happened now and we can't stop it." "You're right" I said after a moment of silence "there's no point in arguing about this... I'm not going to kill this baby and we... we need to accept it." "True" Toby said as he came closer and kissed me. "We'll get through this together Spence. Just like Aria and Ezra got through all of that together, so will we. I love you and nothing that happened today is going to change that." We kissed again until we heard a sound like someone fell from the stairs.

"Shoot" I heard someone whisper "God now you might as well just see me... I failed miserably." It was Taylor, she opened the door. "Okay, here I am. I was ears dropping you both and I tripped because I fell over some stupid shoe on the stairs and now you two will laugh at me." "Taylor... you're unbelievable" I said "I know my plans always fail... sorry. I'm going to bed again. But I'm happy you two found a solution. Good night again."