Chapter 13

Aria's POV:

The last few months I had been planning our wedding, we celebrated Lily's 15th birthday and Lauren's first birthday, which was really cute.

We had bought the dress Lily had tried on when we met up with Jackie...

"Come on Aria, we need to go" my father said as I watched myself in the mirror "you look beautiful." I was wearing a white wedding dress. The sleeves were made of lace and it had a dark blue, silver touch on it. It matched perfectly with Lily and Lauren's dresses. I turned around and took my father's arm. "You're ready" he asked. I nodded. To be honest I had been waiting for this moment for a very long time. We walked onto the field. I didn't have a traditional wedding in a church, I didn't want to have that and neither Ezra wanted it. Our wedding was in Philadelphia in one of the most amazing parks I've ever seen. Ezra was standing at the end, smiling as he watched me walk towards him. My father gave my hand to Ezra's and he whispered "you look absolutely stunning." I smiled at him "you're handsome."

"Welcome, on this day you're all invited to watch one of the most precious days of a person's life: marriage. On this day, January 28th, we'll bond Ezra Fitz and Aria Marie Montgomery. I would like to ask Lily to come forward now." I was confused... "Don't worry mom, it's fine" Lily said as she walked past me. "Hello" she said "my name is Lily, like you all know and today is the day my parents are going to get married. To be honest I had been waiting for this moment forever. I know my mom regrets some of her decisions and trust me mom, I don't want to upset you but... you'll see later on. A few months ago I didn't even know my father. I just knew he had blue eyes because that must be the reason I have these blue eyes. I had been asking a lot of people about him. My mom did tell me stories about them, she told me they were happy together and yet I couldn't understand why he wasn't here with me. My mother once told me to never forget about him, that even though I didn't know him I had to remind myself of him every day, so I wouldn't forget him. I'm now old enough to realize my mom was still madly in love with him and that she hated the fact I wanted to know about him because she would have to remind herself of him while she was trying to forget him. I started high school in Rosewood and thanks to my aunt, my father became my teacher. I learned to know him as a teacher, a friend and a father. My parents met again and I can't say how lucky I am. I became a big sister and I finally got to hug the person I had met so many times in my mind. Dear mom and dad, I'm sorry I had to bring up this story but love is a powerful thing, and this story describes that quite well. Sure, you've had some ups and downs but you found each other back again, and that's what love should be. You should love the person that makes you glad you're alive, that makes you happy every day. I love you and so does Lauren!"

At the end of her speech I was crying, I knew this would be an emotional day but like this? "Are you ready" Ezra whispered to me. "Yes."

"Ezra Fitzgerald, do you take Aria Marie Montgomery as your wife?" "Yes, I do." "And Aria Marie Montgomery, do you take Ezra Fitzgerald as your husband?" "Yes, I do." "Repeat after me Aria. I, Aria Marie Montgomery take you, Ezra Fitzgerald to be my husband." I repeated after him. "I will share my life with yours, support you through everything. I promise to stay with you in the hardest times, to love you forever." "Ezra, repeat after me. I Ezra Fitzgerald take you, Aria Marie Montgomery to be my wife. I will share my life with you, I'll promise to keep you and our daughters safe. To support you whenever I can, to love you forever." Ezra repeated after him too.

I couldn't believe we were married right there at that moment. After the ceremony I searched Spencer. I just had to thank her for everything she did for me, Ezra and my daughters. I found her talking to Lily with my mom. "Spence, can I talk to you for a moment?" "Yeah sure, Mrs. Fitz" she said with a smirk. I heard Lily giggle while she walked away with my mom. "So, how does it feel to be a married woman? I don't think I congratulated you properly. So, congratulations Ar." I smiled at her "Thanks, Spence." "No problem." "Not just for congratulating me, for everything. You asked me to move back here in Rosewood. You knew Ezra worked at Rosewood High, you wanted us to work things out again because..." "Because I know how much you love him. Aria, you don't need to thank me. I was just being a good friend by showing you what you really wanted. You and Ezra sacrificed so much, just to be together. Everyone can see the love between you too and it would be a mistake if you two didn't end up together. Enjoy this new type of life Aria, you're amazing and I love you." "Don't make me cry again... Whatever this day is already emotional, I love you Spence." We hugged and we walked towards the crowd.

Ella's POV:

I was holding Lauren while I talked to Lily about the whole day. Ezra and Aria were gone for a week, on their honeymoon. Byron and I watched over their girls. Lauren was grabbing my hair and smiling. "Their wedding was perfect, if I'm ever going to get married I want it the same way as they had it. The park was just decorated so beautifully and all those cute little lights." "Lily, you're not getting a boyfriend before you're twenty years old okay" Byron said while he walked into the room "boys are complicated." "I know" Lily said "Taylor and I promised to never let a boy get between us ever again. And I also promised mom to not let a girl like Jackie ruin my day anymore. I loved the dress I was wearing today." "You looked wonderful in it, Lil" I said "but it's time to go to bed, we'll FaceTime with Aria and Ezra tomorrow." "Yes, goodnight grandma. I love you." "I love you too Lil. Goodnight."

{THE END}