Chapter 11

Ezra's POV:

"Lil" I said when she came downstairs "I need your help." "What do you need me for?" "Take your jacket, I already said you and I were going out." She took her jacket and scarf and we walked to the car. She sat down in the front seat next to me. "So... where are we going" Lily asked. "You'll see" I said smiling at her.

We stopped in Philadelphia, I parked the car in a busy street. "You probably already know by now..." I began. "I'm not sure, just when..." I turned left and we walked into a jewelry store. "My guess was right, I think" Lily said smiling at me "so you're going to ask my mom, what do you need my help for?" "The ring, I've searched out three rings and I want you to choose one. Hello" I said to Lily and the customer. "Hello Mr. Fitz, so this is your daughter Lily?" "Yep the one and only." "Hi, Lily" she said. "Well, I have those three rings you picked out last week over here..." "oh my gosh, these are beautiful" Lily said interrupting him "you should get this one." She pointed out the ring I liked the most. "A few years ago mom and I walked into this store, we saw this ring and she said she'd want to get proposed with that ring! I didn't know what it meant but this is the exact same ring dad!" "You're joking right" I asked. "Nope, this IS the ring. I'm sure! I was young and I was obsessed with princesses and this ring kind of looked like a tiara. I'm hundred percent sure this was that ring!" "Then we will get that ring."

We bought the ring and drove back to Rosewood. When we came home Aria was playing with Lauren on the couch. "What did you two do this morning" she asked. "We..." I began. "We bought some new notebooks for school, I needed new ones. You were still sleeping so dad and I went to Philadelphia." I smiled at Lily and she went upstairs with her bag full of 'notebooks'.

Lily's POV:

I went upstairs and immediately took my phone out of my pocket and called Taylor. "Tay" I said. "Nope, it's your favorite aunt!" "Hi aunt Spencer, is Taylor home?" "She is downstairs, what do you want to tell her?" "Just really exited news" I said. "Like what?" "Don't tell anyone okay?" I waited for an answer but it didn't came so I went on "dad is going to propose!" "He is?!" "Yep" I said "he asked me to pick out the ring, can you tell Tay? I got to go." "Sure, bye Lil."

I realized he didn't tell me when he was going to pop the question. It could be tonight but it could also be in a week...

Aria's POV:

"Lily" I yelled "can you come downstairs and take Lauren's stuffed animal with you. Oh and put on something nice, we're going out!" "Why" she yelled back. "It's your fathers and mine anniversary, well kind of. We first met today, a long time ago. Please hurry a bit. I don't know for how long Lauren will be awake." "Okay, I'm coming."

After 35 minutes we arrived at Snookers, I know that's not really a nice restaurant to eat but this is where Ezra and I first met, where we started 'our' story. I thought it would be fitting.

After we ate our dinner we got one last drink before we were going to leave. Suddenly 'our' song came up. "Why are you so quiet, mom" Lily asked. "Don't worry about it, I just love this song" I said looking at Ezra "did you play it?" "Nope" he said.

"Dear Aria" I heard Ezra's voice say through the speakers. I looked at him for an explanation but his voice kept talking.

"I know you probably don't want anything to do with me anymore... I left you, a pregnant woman alone. And I'm afraid I can never explain the reason why... I'm not even sure if I'm going to send this letter to you.

But even though I left you, I want you, no, I need you to know that what I feel for you is the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced and you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on.

I never not wanted to start a family with you and I hope this baby will bring you everything you once lost back. I've heard that the love for your child isn't describable.

Know that I will always love you, I will always remember why we got through the hard moments together and I will cherish those moments. I will always remember the day I laid my eyes on you when you just got back from Iceland in Snookers. It felt like it was meant to be, b26... our song.

Words cannot describe how sorry I am for leaving you behind when you just told me you were pregnant.

Because I love you Aria, and I wouldn't want anything more than to be yours forever...

I love you

Love,

Ezra"

During this voice over, Ezra got up and stood right in front of me. "Aria, I never got the courage to send it to you. I was ashamed of what I've done and this past year has been amazing. I love you and I will always love you. Aria Marie Montgomery, will you marry me" he asked me. I shot a look at Lily who gave a look of approval. "Yes, Ezra" I said "I wouldn't want anything more than that!" He got the ring out of the box and put it on my finger. Suddenly I realized this was the ring Lily and I saw a few years ago. "You didn't need any new notebooks this morning, did you." "Nope" lily said smiling like crazy. "I love you Ezra" I said as I kissed him. The people around us started clapping and cheering for us. "I love you too."