Chapter 6

Aria's POV:

I couldn't do anything but stare at Lily with the pregnancy tests in her hand. Ezra looked at me and then at Lily. "Aria" he said "you..." Lily interrupted him "you're freaking pregnant?! Who is the father this time? Are you going to keep it a secret forever again?" It was like I was frozen until she said that. Deep down I knew she was still struggling with it, she was just really good at hiding it. "I found out this morning, Spencer and I went to get two pregnancy tests and... Lil I'm sorry. I never wanted you to find out this way." "Who is the father?" "Ezra" I said avoiding Ezra's eye contact. Lily stood there for a moment before she ran up to her room. "I'll go after her" Spencer said while she stood up and walked upstairs. The awkwardness between Ezra and I grew even more. "There is one more thing I need to say..." "Just spill it." "Jackie is back in Rosewood, she worked in the store..." "She's back" he said "God no... I thought I got rid of her." "Do you want this baby? I mean we're old and we're..." "I wouldn't want anything more Aria. I know we're old and I know we kinda got lost in the moment when we were doing that but I would love to raise this baby with you, because I love you Aria." I finally got the nerves to look him in the eye, he wiped a single tear away. He moved closer and kissed me. "I love you too" I said when we broke apart.

Spencer's POV:

I walked after Lily and knocked on her door. "Lil" I said "Lily can I please come in." "Go away" she yelled. I slowly opened her door. She sat on her bed, her knees up and her head resting on it. "Can I sit here" I said pointing to the spot next to her, she didn't answer so I took that as a yes. I sat down next to her and soon she curled up on me. "I just don't know if I'm ready for it..." "Of course you are, you're a beautiful and lovely girl Lily. You always know how to make people smile. I know it's weird to get a new brother or sister at your age but I'm sure you're going to love it." "I... I just... That baby doesn't know how lucky he or she is yet... I know my mom never intended for me to grow up without a dad but he or she gets a father who will hold him or her whenever he or she needs it. I wish I had that too..." "That's what's bothering you" I asked her "not the part that you're getting a new sibling?" "I would love to get a new sibling and I'm happy that they get this because they deserve some happiness... But I would have loved to see my father when I grew up." "You know they both love you." "I know" she said "and I love them too. God why am I crying? I don't want to cry." I smiled at her and she returned my smile. "Where is Taylor actually?" "She's at Hanna's with Emma and Stef, she is going to sleep there. How is school?" "Great, even though I hate the new English teacher. I got detention because I forgot my notebook and it was only the first day?!" We heard some footsteps coming up the stairs. "Lily" Ezra said as he opened the door and walked in, Aria coming behind him "are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine. I overreacted, I'm sorry." "It's okay... Uhm Lily, are you okay with it if I moved in with you?" I saw Lily's eyes light up and I couldn't help but smile. "Of course, I don't mind! We're a family now!" "Well, I got to go home. Toby will be home soon and I promise I would cook tonight. I'll see you later" I said before walking out and going home.

Lily's POV:

On Monday, aunt Spencer and Taylor picked me up to bring me to school. My dad left early this morning and I wasn't awake yet so I didn't go with him. I waved at my mom before I stepped into the car. "Good morning" I said. "You're getting a baby brother or sister" Taylor screamed. "Whoow... It's 8 in the morning, I think you just woke me up properly" I said laughing "but yes, I'm going to be a sister." "I wish I had a little sibling" she said winking to her mother. "Nope Tay, sorry but that's not going to happen. Raising you is already hard enough." "Thanks mom, I love you too" Taylor answered "but how are you feeling about this?" "I mean, it's weird getting a baby brother or sister at the age of fourteen but I'm happy about it. My parents are happy and so am I." "They played it the smart way. I mean now they have an older daughter who can babysit if they want to go out." "I'll ask you to come if I ever need to babysit." "Sorry to interrupt your conversation about baby's, girls. But we're here and I don't think you want to be late with Mrs. Watson... I heard some girl got detention after forgetting her notebook" aunt Spencer said. "Funny but it won't happen again. Thanks for dropping us" I said while I closed the car door and walked to Rosewood High with Taylor.

"Lily" Emma said "Taylor told me you're going to be a big sister! Congratulations." "Oh yeah, thanks" I said awkwardly. I mean it's okay that Taylor is so happy about it but I don't know Emma that well because aunt Hanna hardly ever comes to our parties at home and I don't need the whole school to know that my mom is pregnant.

*Time Skip*

Ezra's POV:

It had been a few weeks since I moved in with Aria and Lily. Aria was now 15 weeks pregnant and even though I know Lily for a small amount of time I love her so much.

"Hey" Lily said when she came downstairs "is mom still sleeping?" "Yeah she is, I think it's better to let her rest, your little sibling is quite the trouble maker already." "Can you help me later with my homework. Taylor and I were supposed to make it together but she got herself a boyfriend which she's spending time with right now." "A boyfriend? Do I know him?" "He goes to our school, he's one year higher than us." "What's his name" I asked. "Taylor will kill me if I told you that, her parents don't even know so please just..." "Your secret is safe with me. What do you need help with" I asked Lily while I turned the TV on. "History." "Okay, I'll help you when you'll need me." "Thank you" she said taking place next to me "is it weird to suddenly have a daughter and a pregnant girlfriend?" Where did that question come from? "Uhm... I mean I love you but it was definitely weird when Aria told me, I wanted to be there for you and her and I wished she had told me earlier but it happened this way and I still love you the same." She nodded "yeah... I had always thought about how you look. I knew you must have had blue eyes because my mom didn't have those" she said pointing to her eyes "but I'm glad I know you now." She snuggled up on my chest "his name is Mike Anderson by the way. Don't tell her I said that." "I won't" I said "let's make breakfast for your mom. It's almost 12 PM, pancakes alright with you?" "Yeah, I love them!" "Okay come on."