d u a

For Saga, waking up early on Tuesday is not how you start your day.

He hated Tuesdays.

Usually people have a strange hatred for Mondays but no, not him.

Saga believes that everything bad always happen in Tuesday, like how on the third grade he fell in front of Leah, the class sweetheart -that he used to have a crush on and lose his teeth, not one, but two. And how he lost his bicycle because he need to pee so bad so he just drop it on the side of the road and run behind the tree to do the business. Or when he got arrested because a police officer caught him holding a joint while driving. In his defense, it wasn't his and it was a rent car. He lied of course.

Danny bailed him out.

But for some reason, He feel like something good is going to happen this Tuesday. Something big. He doesn't know what it is yet, but it might change his relationship with Tuesdays, he knows. He can feel it in his toe.

So the minute the alarm goes off, he was ready to start the day. While usually he groans and mumble something that goes along with, "Fuck you, Tuesdays."

But no, not today.

He brush his teeth and do his morning routine, taking his black jeans and white shirt he walk confidently to the kitchen to found his friend, Danny was drinking his coffee and reading a newspaper.

"Morning, dad." He tease his friend. He once told him that drinking coffee and reading newspaper in the morning was what his father usually do and Danny being Danny, he did that on purpose just to annoy his friend so he remember to call his old man, but karma got the best of him and now he couldn't stop the habit.

Danny look up from the newspaper and eyed his friend cautiously, "Um..."

"What?" Saga asked, taking his coffee mug from the shelf. "What a beautiful morning, Isn't it?"

"Uh...are you okay?"

"Never been better, my friend."

"But today's Tuesday...?" Danny said putting down the newspaper.

"I know." He glance at his friend giving him a small smile then pouring a coffee for himself.

"And it's seven thirty."

"I know."

"You are usually calm about waking up early on Tuesday."

Saga took a huge bite on Danny's waffle. "I know."

Danny eyed his friend one more time before he finally shake his head and flip the newspaper. "Yeah, whatever I'm going back to sleep."

"Wait," Saga grab his shirt, "Not so fast."

"What? It's my day off."

"Not today, you're coming to work with me."

"Yeah, no thank you very much I'd rather-"

"Do I need to remind you that I cover for you last night? You know, the night your date ran away. Which by the day, I haven't heard the rest of the story."

"You little shit, you had to bring that up do you?" Danny glared at his friend. "And I thought I paid you already with those stupid records you bought yesterday."

"Of course I'd bring that up, and no. I didn't go to the record last night, so you still owe me."

"Then where were you last night?" Danny asked.

He smiled, remembering how he met one hell of a beautiful girl, and his stupid mouth just had to insult her instead of charm her.

"Saga!" Danny snap his finger in front of his face.