s e m b i l a n

Driving through familiar streets, Kira was starting to doubt her self and her sudden determination are slowly decreasing the closer she get to the familiar building.

She anxiously chew her bottom lips when she notice the familiar turn and contemplate herself if she should do a U turn instead of taking the left turn. She seriously need another struck of courage from the universe so she could just get this over with.

She decided to park the car on the roadside to think. She was stalling and she knew it. Kira swore if there's even a slightest sign that the universe gave her, she would not back down. Her eyes are going everywhere, to her left and her right. She even look up to see if she could spot anything to be the sign. She needed a little push, something small to be the source of courage that she needed. She was getting desperate and almost just call it a day until she sees it.

She blink once. Twice. She even rubbed her eyes but she knew her eyes weren't lying.

She doesn't know how it happened, or it must've been her luck but she sees him.

She spotted his car coming out of the Crown construction area and even though she couldn't see clearly how he looks because of the distance and all, she was still sure that it was him because she remember his license plate, he had told her a funny story behind it.

She saw him driving the opposite way and it took every ounce of her being to not follow him. Because Kira realize he was the sign that she needed.

This is it.

The universe had given her the sign. Saga is literally the sign as if a reminder that this is the reason why she wanted to do this in the first place. He was the last push that she needed. The source of courage that will help her to just get this over with.

When he finally passed her car, she took a deep breath before start her engine and start driving, she took the left turn and gulp.

This is it.

She park her car literally in front of the entrance, she didn't even bother to park the car well. A couple of security came up to her only to lower their head in respect when they notice it was her. She hasn't set her foot in this building for eight months and nothing had changed.

"My apologies, Miss Cho but—"

"Is he here?" Kira said cutting the poor security.

"Uh... do you mean Mr. Cho?" he asked nervously.

"Yes, is my father here?"

"No, Miss. He went out about two hours ago."

"Will he be back?" she asked again, but from the look of it he didn't know the answer. "It's alright I'll figure it out myself. Thank you for your help Mr...?"

"Bane, my name is Bane." Kira nodded and smile.

"Very well, Mr. Bane" She turn her heels and walk to the private elevator giving the receptionist a smile. When the elevator door opens, she greet Mia, his father private assistant and told her to inform the old man that she's here and she's waiting for him. Mia immediately do as she told, probably calling Billy to inform them.

It's crazy how much power her father has that it makes everyone so reluctant to say no to every Cho's request. She doesn't like it, but at times like this it sure helps.

Kira enter her father office and just like she expected, it was spotless. Her father always been so organized, something that she's not. She's messy, and reckless. Her father doesn't like that.

She sat on her father seat and notice there's only one file on the table. Curiosity got the best if her and she follow the urge to open the file and gasp when she saw his father just made a new investment. She was to engross with the file tht she didn't even notice her father entering the room until he clear his throat, catching her attention.