s e b e l a s

Saga woke up with her curled up close to him. Her head is pressed on his chest, her breath was steady and hair was covering her face. Her hands are wrapped around his waist. He didn't want to wake her up yet so he slowly untangle himself from her, making his way to the kitchen to make their breakfast.

Kira woke up shortly after, she enter the kitchen with a sly smile, he notice a slight blush on her cheeks as he greet her, "Good morning,"

"Morning," she return softly, "What are you making?"

"Just pancakes," He replied, "How's your sleep?"

"Good," she bit her lip nervously, "How's yours?"

"Eh, it's okay." he shrugged, giving her a glance. "I just keep waking up here and there because someone couldn't stop snoring."

She gasp, giving him a glare. "I do not snore,"

"Really?" he replied, teasing her. "You sure about that cause--"

"Samuel Gale!" she exclaim making him laugh.

"Alright, alright." he said putting the stack of pancakes in front of her, "We don't want to get on your bad side now do we? God forbid you'll attack me like Reena--"

"Oh my God!" she cut him off again, running back to the bedroom. "Shit, I totally forgot."

"What's wrong?" He followed her, she was lifting pillows and blankets, looking petrified. "What's are you looking for?"

"Did you see my phone?" She replied still busy shuffling around. "I need to call Reena, she must've been so worried. Samuel, she's going to kill me."

"You're exaggerating," he said but helping her look nonetheless. "Did you even bring your phone with you last night?"

"I must've lost it when we fell." she sigh, sitting on the bed.

"Here, call her with my phone instead." he said handing her the phone, she took it hesitantly. Saga acknowledge her looks and decided to ask her, "What? What now?"

"To hell with it." She mutter softly, before she dial her number and wait for her. She knew for sure Reena will tease her to no end --well that is after she scowl at her for making her worried, because she was spending the night with Saga. The line rings for what seems to be forever until she could hear the familiar voice.

"Who the hell do you think you are calling me at seven in the morning Gael?"

Kira gave Saga a horrified glance before she clear her throat and reply, "Er-- it's me?"

"Kira?" Reena said, sounding less surprised than Kira expected.

"Yeah, umm.." Kira could hear shuffling from the other line making her furrow her eyebrow, Saga look gave her a confused look as if asking her if everything's okay but she just shurgged, "Reena, you're there?"

"Yes," her replied sound hassled, "Just a sec.. Danny, Danny wake up!"

She could  hear another voice groaning and muttering some words she couldn't hear well. "Danny you little cow, wake up!" Reena said, her voice is louder this time and Kira pull her phone away from her ear.

"You fucking owe me fifty bucks now, I told you they're together."

"What-what do you mean?" Danny said, sounding tired but then his voice shifted, "Wait is that Saga on the other line? Saga?"

"Hey! give me back my phone!" she could hear Reena's faint protest on the backgroud, which Danny replied with, "Stop attacking me!" followed with a loud thud. Kira furrowed her eyebrow even more,