t i g a

Slamming the van door shut Saga made sure he got everything he needed before telling the driver to park the car, Reena was no where to be found and Danny was happy about it. He heard Danny let our a low whistle looking at the view in front of them, "This is a nice house alright"

"Stop staring and start helping me, idiot." Saga said, dragging the dessert with a stroller and follow the big man named Billy that will lead their way to the back kitchen that is already swamped with delicious aromas and chefs barking orders. The door from the other side of the kitchen open and Reena enter the room, noticing that she wasn't wearing her usual white blazer outfit Danny throw Saga a curious look as if he was asking why she dresses differently.

"Thank heavens you're here," She said the moment her eyes land on him, "Listen, Gael you're in charge alright? help Brian and Jess especially Jess since she's new."

She took a glance at the dessert he's carrying making sure it was still perfect, "Samantha please start frosting the cupcake and for the love of God do not misspelled the name. Remember it's double E,"

Reena turn around and finally face Danny, ever since their morning encounter —where she found himself hiding behind curtains, he has been avoiding her all too well after. Danny hold his breath when Reena called his name,

"Danny," she paused, not even giving him a second glace which Danny was thankful for, she continue, "go help Samantha please, we both know you can spell better than her."

Without a second thought Danny turn around and help Samantha, taking the trolley full of cupcakes and start working on them.

"Alright, I won't be helping much since I will have to dine with them. So like I said, I need you to be in charge back here." She gave him her serious look and handing him the tablet, "Here you go serve Mr. Cho, his wife and the daughter and son. Remember address them formally, he'll love that. Let Brian handle the Crown tell him to be careful because Mrs. Crown bites. We do not want to get into her bad side as if for you, be careful with Mr. Cho, also let Jess handle me and the two guess who sat near me. Just look, that's the seat arrangement."

"Wait, so there's only ten people?" Saga couldn't help but asked, whats with the fuss if it's only for ten people? he thought.

"That's just for dinner, after this there's gonna be a band performance and couple of- no a handful of people will come to actually celebrate the birthday party that's why we're focusing on desserts and snacks and all that —not the main course." Taking the tablet from Saga, she make a swipe before handing it back to him. "Here's the wine list. I gotta run."

"This one's an important client huh?" Saga asked, making her stop her step.

Reena sigh as she turn around muttering, "Try the one that actually invest their money to my business,"

"Don't worry so much Reena, we got this covered." He said, trying to assure her. Both Saga and Reena knew that their relationship was strictly professional making them far from friends or even acquaintance, as they barely talk to each other unless it was her telling him what his job was —like she just did earlier or the time when she was harassing him about Danny's whereabouts —like what happened this morning.

Other than that they barely talk. But then again she was never nervous about a client before, it was all new to Saga. And she didn't even tease Danny before she told him what to do. Saga gave her a genuine smile and it makes Reena appreciate how Saga was kind enough to make her feel less worried and that made her return his smile.